How much was your Season ticket price in the govan rear this season?

I sat in the Govan Front initally and that ticket cost me £309. I think the prices are pretty much the same across the govan front/back. More expensive the closer you get to the middle obviously.

I sat in the Govan Front initally and that ticket cost me £309. I think the prices are pretty much the same across the govan front/back. More expensive the closer you get to the middle obviously.

£309, fucking hell man. I hope it's not the same in the rear, won't be able to afford that

First times always the worst, so I've been told. :thumbup:

this season I was £75 or something because until you're 18 you're juvenile prices in the GR. If the above poster is correct then from £75 to £300+ is a bit of a jump :(

It's solid to get a job...

I'm graduating uni this year and I've had a part time job all through my 4 year degree. Part time jobs aren't that hard to come by. Away and drop a CV into every shop on Buchanan street/argyle street and then jump online there will be some part time jobs going. I work at Ladbrokes and pretty sure they're hiring

Fucking hell man. There's no way I'll be able to afford that, I'm in college and don't have a job. I'll need to get a ST out in my wee sister's name and use that, cant't afford it lads.

Im pretty sure the stewards that stand behind the turnstiles look out for people using juvenile tickets when they're and adult so probably won't work

If ur that hard up Get a Saturday job with g4s or whoever the security is next yr

Get paid to watch the footy.

I used to work with 3 guys who done this, mon - fri they did their normal job then Saturday stewarding at ibrox

If ur that hard up Get a Saturday job with g4s or whoever the security is next yr

Get paid to watch the footy.

I used to work with 3 guys who done this, mon - fri they did their normal job then Saturday stewarding at ibrox

sounds a good plan

then when we get all the stewards at Ibrox to be Rangers fans we can sing the billy boys no probs