Traynor on twitter

BigJig

Still better than the shite on Twitter though... :pipe:

ha that's a bit like having a bad meal at a restaurant and claiming that 'restaurants are shite'

Plenty of garbage on twitter but also a hell of a lot of good. Just have to be a touch sharper than the OP to weed out the obvious nonsense!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ha that's a bit like having a bad meal at a restaurant and claiming that 'restaurants are shite'

Plenty of garbage on twitter but also a hell of a lot of good. Just have to be a touch sharper than the OP to weed out the obvious nonsense!

I suppose, the only thing I access it for is breaking news updates. Just can't understand all this social media stuff and i'm only 31, although I can't say i'm surprised to read that the Traynor account is one of the great obsessed up to their usual crap...their obsession knows no boundaries be it technological or moral.

I'm glad I didn't get on board with all this Facebook and Twitter nonsense. Fuck Twitter, it's full of twats twitting other twats while twits like to act like twats to impress other tweeters..... Going to stop there before I start to sound like an owl..... :blink:

The best chucking fuckle I've had all weekend............thanks mate :thumbup:

I suppose, the only thing I access it for is breaking news updates. Just can't understand all this social media stuff and i'm only 31, although I can't say i'm surprised to read that the Traynor account is one of the great obsessed up to their usual crap...their obsession knows no boundaries be it technological or moral.

Yea definitely. There's obvious downsides to social media. I don't touch facebook with a bargepole, find it a little odd. As you say, twitter great for keeping up-to-date with breaking news but plenty of idiots on there who think they are somehow immune to repercussions because they say it on there.