Traynor on twitter

BigJig

Just seen this on JT's twitter!!!!!

@1Traynor)

James Traynor (@1Traynor) tweeted at 11:45 PM on Sun, May 05, 2013:

Shocking news to break tomorrow. No more pretence we are finished for good this time. Even we cannot pretend tis time :(

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will add that if you do believe that .... I have some very interesting property in the swamp land of Florida, or possibly if you want some magic beans I have them too ... both going cheap !!

Thank fuck. I don't have a clue of any of this twitter nonsense.

I take it this is a parody account?

Aye, just had a look, and it's full of SEVCO this and new team that. Total shite, and I can't believe any sane person would have thought for a second that this was JT's real twitter.

181148-triple_facepalm_super.jpg

Take no notice it's mcpeado 3 names and his bampots spreading more crap around the web about Rangers going bust on Monday or is it Tuesday or maybe Wednesday or even Thursday (yawn).

The same clown that was on twitter saying Rangers game against Clyde would be called off due to the club not paying an electric bill while the game was actually taking place. The jobless clown must need more hits on his website and more credit card numbers from the beasts in order so that he can sit on his backside all day and do nothing.

The one thing we can expect this week is another hatchet job from timmy thomson, looks like him and the bigot are ready to go on the attack this week judging from twitter.

Hope Rangers lawyers are watching these two and do something about it.