Statement From Azure

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In GF1 the queue was huge, planned on just getting 3 cokes and a bovril but as soon as it was my turn pies had just been made. Bought 3 and by the time I had left the counter they were all gone.

Boy behind the counter told me that the higher ups hadn't expected such a big crowd so weren't prepared for it.

The foods pish, must need yer head checked if you que for it. Fiver for a burger and juice, would rather get a pizza when I get home for the same money and enjoy it.

Hate saying it but the taigs have it sewed up ... pizza, wedges, chips - all sorts

You love chips :thumbup:

Fuckers ran out of pies at half time on Sat, said they didn't have a lot left as were winding down for the close season.

Raging, was someone elses turn to get them in and all i got was a Double Decker.

Fuckers ran out of pies at half time on Sat, said they didn't have a lot left as were winding down for the close season.

Raging, was someone elses turn to get them in and all i got was a Double Decker.

:lol: could picture the face when they came back with a fucking bar of chocolate

The foods pish, must need yer head checked if you que for it. Fiver for a burger and juice, would rather get a pizza when I get home for the same money and enjoy it.

Hate saying it but the taigs have it sewed up ... pizza, wedges, chips - all sorts

Ah - good ratio of potato based snacks for the immigrants!

He bought you a fucking BUS !!!

Cool

Ok I'll get my coat :uk:

The standard of the food is terrible for the price. I got a pie on Saturday and tried to get it out the wee tin case. The bottom of the pie stuck to the case and all the meat was left in the tin. Just had a load of crust left in my hand. My cousin got a burger which he said was stone cold and this was at 35 minutes. Fuck knows what they would have been like at half time.

Aye, that's what he said.....