Makes you wonder how Ally has even been able to appear to function normally

I am old enough to have seen Ally when he first came as a player and heard many telling him to get to fuck.........were they right or wrong

So because he turned into a good player that means he will defo turn into a good manager aye? absolutely insane logic that holds us back because people can't separate Ally the player and Ally the manager.

I am old enough to remember Ally knocking back John Grieg and signing for Sunderland, Not the action you would expect from a dyed in the wool bluenose, is it ?

I

and in McLeish's last season when he asked McCoist to come in as a striking coach ... but he was too busy with media commitments (his wee column in the Daily Record I think it was - he even had the cheek to apologise in the next column saying he had media commitments)

I assume you expect us to win the leagues as well!

I disagree about our players fitness - no issue with their fitness - also players in 'correct' positions is not one I have any real time for - who says little's c'correct' position is centre forward - he played right back often enough is that his ' correct' position? Also left and right 'wingers' are often effective on the opposite wing and cutting inside - I think the higher tempo, play through the midfield will happen but there is Also nothing wrong with getting the ball upfield quickly at times.

I cannot tell you how vehemently I disagree with every one of your points. I could include the wingers swapping also but on occasion that can make sense. The rest of your points are wrong, wrong and more wrong.

Just watched SAF,thanking the fans for standing by him in the bad times,and asking them to stand by the new manager........And yet some cant stand by a Manager who has won the league by 24 points

This has to be a wind up....right.... :7325:

No he's not. This is border-line brainwashed shite. No man is bigger than the club or can be the club.

We are the club, the supporters - and the fact of the matter is now the majority of fans don't think he's got it - or ever will.

No man is bigger than the club, you are right but Ally is the club's manager and every Rangers manager should be respected. He is leading our club and until i hear otherwise, I will show him my respect.

So because he turned into a good player that means he will defo turn into a good manager aye? absolutely insane logic that holds us back because people can't separate Ally the player and Ally the manager.

Were they right or wrong

No man is bigger than the club, you are right but Ally is the club's manager and every Rangers manager should be respected. He is leading our club and until i hear otherwise, I will show him my respect.

Nothing wrong with that at all.

I don't know how others are showing him disrespect though? not wanting him as a manager is nothing personal. It's not like anyone is personally abusing the guy.

I am old enough to remember Ally knocking back John Grieg and signing for Sunderland, Not the action you would expect from a dyed in the wool bluenose, is it ?

I

and if you read his biography, you will have known that he did so because he did not feel the time was right for Rangers and that he was advised to progress into a better player before playing for Rangers.

You make it sound like he stuck two fingers up to Greig.

I think ally will end up like a Roy keane/Gareth southgate....if things don't improve and work out with us he will step away from management and go back to punditry...just can't see him managing another Scottish club and with respect I don't think any EPL team would want him (based on current form)...

Well I wish he'd feckin hurry up.

and if you read his biography, you will have known that he did so because he did not feel the time was right for Rangers and that he was advised to progress into a better player before playing for Rangers.

What about when he knocked back the move to Rangers from Sunderland then? time still not right nah?

Nothing wrong with that at all.

I don't know how others are showing him disrespect though? not wanting him as a manager is nothing personal. It's not like anyone is personally abusing the guy.

Not wanting him as a manager is one thing, stating he knows didly squat about football tactics and playing players out of position is disrespecting him.

I think ally will end up like a Roy keane/Gareth southgate....if things don't improve and work out with us he will step away from management and go back to punditry...just can't see him managing another Scottish club and with respect I don't think any EPL team would want him (based on current form)...

Spot on Ally still has his contacts in the media and i am sure he would get a job tomorrow on the tv.

I am old enough to have seen Ally when he first came as a player and heard many telling him to get to fuck.........were they right or wrong

Completely wrong, but the same can be said for Kenny Miller second time round. I wouldn't want him managing our club.

Sadly Ally's ability as a footballer has ZERO impact on his managerial ability. I wish he was up to it, but he just isn't. He still has a job due to sentiment and the archaic 'old guard'. CG knew Ally and his coaches weren't up to the job and was (supposedly) going to make changes.

No man is bigger than the club, and sadly Ally just doesn't possess the skills needed to take us forward.

Not wanting him as a manager is one thing, stating he knows didly squat about football tactics and playing players out of position is disrespecting him.

He does play players out of position though. Don't tell me your denying that?

So a young promising player who grows up supporting Rangers would knock back Rangers to sign for those giants of English football, Sunderland ??? because he did not think the time was right.

Oh right !

I just cannot imagine any Rangers fan I know knocking back Rangers

I'm not sure how anyone can defend that, for example Papac in centre mid, Little at right mid and the strange obsession all Rangers managers have of playing centre halfs at right back.

No I am not denying that but when you have a squad of 17 or 18 FIT players, you might find that these fit players do not form a starting 11 of players who can play in their preferred or best positions.

Completely wrong, but the same can be said for Kenny Miller second time round. I wouldn't want him managing our club.

Sadly Ally's ability as a footballer has ZERO impact on his managerial ability. I wish he was up to it, but he just isn't. He still has a job due to sentiment and the archaic 'old guard'. CG knew Ally and his coaches weren't up to the job and was (supposedly) going to make changes.

No man is bigger than the club, and sadly Ally just doesn't possess the skills needed to take us forward.

Would have to agree with you, Charles Green had sussed him out and his pals Ally didn't like it he thinks he's untouchable.

So a young promising player who grows up supporting Rangers would knock back Rangers to sign for those giants of English football, Sunderland ??? because he did not think the time was right.

Oh right !

I just cannot imagine any Rangers fan I know knocking back Rangers

There is a book out there that you could read, before berating the guy over a decision he made as a young pup. It explains how he was advised against a move at that time of his career and how difficult it was for him.