Man United £400 million in debt........

Good luck on that one Moyes.

Fergie held it together, in spite of the arrival of the Glazers.

The interest on that debt is £50 million a year, partially funded by money from the Champions League.

Moyes, in all his time at Everton never beat any of the old big 4 away from home once!

His European experience/record is piss poor.

People talk about a continuity, how the hell is that any form of continuity.

He will not get the lead time Fergie got to establish himself.

Man United fans have been some of the most arrogant I have ever come across.

If they slip up from here, then tough, as I see it.

Moyes has the best record as a manager on money management in the whole league?

Not strictly true but he has one of the better records. I think his net spend is about £6m over a decade.

Still very impressive but Arsenal's net is actually a gain over that period.

Good luck on that one Moyes.

Fergie held it together, in spite of the arrival of the Glazers.

The interest on that debt is £50 million a year, partially funded by money from the Champions League.

Moyes, in all his time at Everton never beat any of the old big 4 away from home once!

His European experience/record is piss poor.

People talk about a continuity, how the hell is that any form of continuity.

He will not get the lead time Fergie got to establish himself.

Man United fans have been some of the most arrogant I have ever come across.

If they slip up from here, then tough, as I see it.

And whats your point on the £400 million debt?

It's easy to say Moyes didn't do this or do that, but he never had the budget and never had a team like the one he's about to inherit.

Man Utds team needs huge work if they want to challenge in Europe.

Ferdinand and Vidic aging and injury prone, Evra on the slippery slope.

Lack of top quality in midfield, and on the wings. Scholes and Giggs still kicking about.

Wellbeck is gash, Rooney a shadow of the past and looking to leave again.

As someone has said, that's basically halved what it was when the Glazers did the dirty on them.

No danger for them. Plus, their turnover must be astronomical.

Moyes will grow into the role. always got good players for good money. Depends if Man U allow him a year or two to grow into the role for another 20 odd years of stability

Aye, so we found out to our cost ! :(

It was way more than that just last year and since announcing the joke of an appointment Moyes the shares and valuation have dropped.

The club succeeded because of who is there and if he brings all his Everton rejects the club will not do well.

I just can't believe someone who has won nothing can be picked, shocking decision

It was way more than that just last year and since announcing the joke of an appointment Moyes the shares and valuation have dropped.

The club succeeded because of who is there and if he brings all his Everton rejects the club will not do well.

I just can't believe someone who has won nothing can be picked, shocking decision

Haha.

Does he not deserve a chance? And if you you were man utd chairman who would you appoint as manage?

There is something like this posted every few weeks, this isn't the same kind of debt that Rangers were in.

I don't have much knowledge about the subject but I've read loads of sources about how it really means bugger all and it's better for them to be in debt than out of it.

He was the choice of SAF and the unanimous choice of the board! You probably still think De Gea is an awful keeper so I think I'll go with SAFs opinion over yours.

As for 'rejects' SAF has shown interest in Baines and Feilaini and those would be the most likely, if any to make the move. Would you object to him bringing Phil Neville in to join the coaching staff?

The club succeeds because of the structure thats in place (thanks to SAF) and there will be little change to that.

He was the choice of SAF and the unanimous choice of the board! You probably still think De Gea is an awful keeper so I think I'll go with SAFs opinion over yours.

As for 'rejects' SAF has shown interest in Baines and Feilaini and those would be the most likely, if any to make the move. Would you object to him bringing Phil Neville in to join the coaching staff?

The club succeeds because of the structure thats in place (thanks to SAF) and there will be little change to that.

I never asked you to 'take' my opinion over Fergie's you tedious man.

Yes I think DeGea is still a s*** keeper, that award he got must have been an inside joke absolutely no way he's been best in PL, ok he's not been the complete train wreck he was last year but all year he's still been very weak and rubbish to watch.

He might have said it but don't believe he would have actually brought those losers to Utd Baines particularly is so pish it's not true and Feliani, mr head butt himself not the right attitude needed at Utd. They didn't win anything at Everyon because Moyes and the players were S****. It's amazing Everton put up with him so long with so little return.

It's an embarrassment globally, people are begging for Moyes to quit before he's even began. He's not fit to kiss Fergie's boots let alone be in his office and chair

They did well because of everyone there if the silly man had any sense he would keep Mike and Rene they know how win and what Utd's all about. Moyes knows nothing, it's a real disappointment, the club deserved much more, someone much better.