FA cup final

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually a bit gutted for Martinez because he can't really celebrate because there is 2 games left and they are still in relegation fight

The FA cup should be 3pm, last game of season and only game on that day. If Wigan to down, and I think they will, it will be a bit of an anti climax, but if they had went down, then won FA cup it would have been better

Actually a bit gutted for Martinez because he can't really celebrate because there is 2 games left and they are still in relegation fight

The FA cup should be 3pm, last game of season and only game on that day. If Wigan to down, and I think they will, it will be a bit of an anti climax, but if they had went down, then won FA cup it would have been better

I would make them all go out tonight and get rat-arsed, then get them focused on Tuesday night versus Arsenal.

I would make them all go out tonight and get rat-arsed, then get them focused on Tuesday night versus Arsenal.

Wouldn't really want them getting fucked about 30 hours before they were meant to be in preparing or the biggest game of their season (arguably)

3am on Sunday Morning till 9am on Monday...

I wouldn't normally advocate bevvying for players, but they'll struggle to sleep tonight anyway, and as the game isn't until Tuesday night, a light training session the night before would suffice at this point of the season.

I don't expect Martinez to do as I suggested. :D

City played like a bunch of individual overpaid mercenaries who thought all they had to do was turn up.

Wigan played like a team.

Which is exactly what they are, 220k a week man passes to 160k a week man who passes to another 160k a week man who misses, Maloney pops over a corner, Watson sneaks ahead of the multi million pound defenders and scores, fuckin well done son.