Season Tickets Price Freeze .

JMac_88

Lets be honest Rangers really couldn't ask for any more for ST, aye we are going up a league but the 2nd division is no better than the 3rd as you will as see.

Plus with what we have had to endure this season on the park could you see fans paying much more for the same again because under McCoist it will be the same again..........a 4-5-1 formation, big punt, everyone back at corners and an unfit team with players playing anywhere but their natural positions.

If Rangers get rid of McCoist appoint McCall we could probably sell 50,000 season books.

Really pleased, not sure I will renew as the seats I have are not as good as I hoped, but I will be looking to get two SB again, going to phone the ticket office this week to find out where i can relocate to ....

Lets be honest Rangers really couldn't ask for any more for ST, aye we are going up a league but the 2nd division is no better than the 3rd as you will as see.

Plus with what we have had to endure this season on the park could you see fans paying much more for the same again because under McCoist it will be the same again..........a 4-5-1 formation, big punt, everyone back at corners and an unfit team with players playing anywhere but their natural positions.

If Rangers get rid of McCoist appoint McCall we could probably sell 50,000 season books.

Fuckin hell man hahaha

Good news. I absoutely do hope that ST sales match or better the numbers that need to be sold to keep well within the budget needed to run the Club and to avoid any raid on funds in the bank.

More than that - and I hope the same thinking exists at Board level - I hope the pricing strategy when combined with pricing for match day tickets and all other revenue streams and taking account of all savings from big money players who leave and whatever other cost efficiencies are generated result in a bank balance this time next year that exceeds by a good margin the current bank balance. Why is this important? Because I would like to think the Board has set a course to grow the cash surplus at Rangers so that when the time comes to spend some serious money on players at a time when we need to be more than competitive in whatever the top league is to be and to win it and to be competitive in Europe. I firmly believe that will take some serious money and the earlier it starts to be accumulated in my view the better.

Well done . Hope the fans continue to support the club so well again next season. Since all this happened I have worried about this season the most. It was clear this season would create intrest and when in the first division for the push back to the top intrest would be there but the 2nd division might be lacking I. Hope this is not the case.

Well done . Hope the fans continue to support the club so well again next season. Since all this happened I have worried about this season the most. It was clear this season would create intrest and when in the first division for the push back to the top intrest would be there but the 2nd division might be lacking I. Hope this is not the case.
I know a good few people who were pay as you go last season that have told me they intend to but a ST next season. Looking good if they are anything to go by. And I haven't met anyone that isn't renewing.

Good news for the fans and kudos to the club - smart decision.

Last season was a novelty playing in Div3. Next season will be the battle to get back to the top flight. This coming season will be our toughest in both motivating the fans on a weekly basis and signing any quality players.

This time next year there will be no embargo and we will be in a battle to get back to the top. Players will be lining up to join The Rangers. This season - not so much.

Teams we face this season will be fitter, stronger and at least as committed to 'getting a result' against The Rangers as any of the teams we played during the season just finished.

Freezing the prices will help keep the fans on-board now we need a couple of decent experienced players and a couple of talented 'young bloods' to strengthen the squad.

Onwards and upwards.

Will be getting a different seat this year. We keep scoring all the goals down the Copland end so I'm moving there from MFN.

Glad the prices are being kept sensibly low. More bums on seats brings sales in catering & the Rangers store so the lower the better. ALso people going to the game will tell others & hopefully get them to come too.

What No £100 off ????......... :ohmy: ......Oh I forgot..........we don't need to bribe our fans!!!!

Remember Liewell saying to Salmond "this would not affect us" -

Since then we have had the Green Seat Brigade

Buy one get two free

ST prices slashed for next season

Now their shutting the top of one of their stands!

They'll be back though when we're back. We're the only show in town!