Disappointed with the lack of baby stuff on the website

GOAT

I know the new strips will be out soon enough, so I wont moan about the sizes of the current ones. However, one horrible looking baby grow, a dummy, a baby on board sign for a motor and bottle is pretty fucking poor if we're being honest, and the club are missing out on some money because of it.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My wee boy is only one and I tried to get him a Broxi Bear but the Club don't sell them. You'd think of all things Rangers would sell Broxi Bears.

I did get him the home kit last year and the first-team signed so I'm chuffed about that. (tu)

Have you guy's tried contacting the club with your ideas and suggestions in regards to our Merchandise. But you are correct we should really follow in the likes of the Major English Clubs in regards to Merchandise. The two clubs we should be following in terms of how they manage and seem to do well in regards to their own Stores is Man City and Man Utd, Even Newcastle.

But has our Merchandise Selection not improved slightly since joining up with Sports Direct?

You would also think with the Puma contract just about to kick in that we should see more things coming online/in-store.

I just had a look at some of the other clubs stores for baby stuff. Fucken night and day, liverpools and man utd have tons of stuff.

Btw, i checked the tarriers, theirs isn't any better which I was surprised about. But see if you want a laugh go onto celtic megastore and type in the search function "dummy" and look what shows up....:lol:

devref phoned ibrox 10 mins ago and they said goat had been in touch baby wipes are on the way along with all child care. money in the bank cause the sceptic wouldn't get the deal.wonder why :crab1: :crab1:

I just had a look at some of the other clubs stores for baby stuff. Fucken night and day, liverpools and man utd have tons of stuff.

Btw, i checked the tarriers, theirs isn't any better which I was surprised about. But see if you want a laugh go onto celtic megastore and type in the search function "dummy" and look what shows up.... :lol:

I mentioned this above we should really follow in the likes of the Major English Clubs in regards to Merchandise. The two clubs we should be following in terms of how they manage and seem to do well in regards to their own Stores is Man City and Man Utd, Even Newcastle.

Is someone actually in charge of our merchandise?

But has our Merchandise Selection not improved slightly since joining up with Sports Direct?

You would also think with the Puma contract just about to kick in that we should see more things coming online/in-store.

The megastore is the exact same,went in last week to get some stuff for my boy and all they had was one babygrow and that was for 12/18 mths. The wee man's only 16 wks, was very disappointed. The staff were nice enough and said maybe when the new kits come in, they might have some other stuff with it.

I know the new strips will be out soon enough, so I wont moan about the sizes of the current ones. However, one horrible looking baby grow, a dummy, a baby on board sign for a motor and bottle is pretty fucking poor if we're being honest, and the club are missing out on some money because of it.

Gay