Tartan trannies face bill for flags at Wembley.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can choose to follow or not to follow your country, but in-fighting between bears over it is not on.

Respect someone's decision on the matter. I follow Scotland and no many bears who follow Scotland all over the world, and others who don't give a damn.

I can't wait to go down to London and beat the English. (tu)

You would have struggled to find a country I haven't heard of, but we all live different lives.

We do indeed. I don't struggle to exist in my own country without finding things to be bitter about. Some folk are as bad as the worst kind of Tims.

But we are at an impasse and I don't fancy banging my head against the wall about it... So enjoy the cosmopolitan extravaganza of the Eurovision as you cheer on UK sweetheart Bonnie Tyler.

Grassing cunt log out and don't come back

You'll say the same for admin who brought the decision.

Get a grip. You're becoming the boards biggest jack in the box. Thoroughly laughed at.

The Scotland football. Team has been Hijacked by these Bellends and once this stupid referendum has been voted out we can have our Country back from these rebel skirt wearers who sympathise with Irish republicans.Traitors

What about the Scottish fans who wear the kilt for their country and don't care about politics (tu)

Hopefully the rebellious scots bit gets sung.

Fuck the SFA

Fuck the Vatican

Fuck Stewart Rhegan

Fuck Hamish Husband

Fuck the tartan trannies. Hopefully a few get a pasting by their superior English fans

Have no time whatsoever for the national team.

But, £1250 to bring a flag to the football pretty much sums up modern football. Absolute joke.

Noticed if you want to bring a drum in, your ticket must be in the middle of a row and if you do make too much noise which could cause other fans to be disturbed from the game then you will be asked to stop playing.

Gone mad.

I often wonder how people like your good self would act, if it was england that were pish, and Scotland were in the world cup. I'm sure you would still be kicking about in your 3 lions jersey, come the summer. The english laugh at scottish people that support them.

Laugh a hell of a lot more at the racist fuckwits like yourself that try and stoke up a nonsensical rivalry.

<p>

Looking forward to this. Tickets, flight and hotel sorted.

Down in London for 5 days and hoping to get to a premiership game as well.

If you don't mind me asking how much is that roughly costing you? I'd love to go down but i'm not very good with saving or planning :lol: