Why would Hearts only be relegated to Div I ?

What do you mean?

I thought I was quite clear what I ment.. But hey here goes. I don't care if they live or die. Either of the cunts. But should hearts or dunfermline survive. I'd rather see them promoted trophyless so their fans will be left seething with total realisation that their fuck all compared to Rangers allways have been and always will be.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I was quite clear what I ment.. But hey here goes. I don't care if they live or die. Either of the cunts. But should hearts or dunfermline survive. I'd rather see them promoted trophyless so their fans will be left seething with total realisation that their fuck all compared to Rangers allways have been and always will be.

Why be ambivalent about them dying?

Cheerio Hearts, thanks for fuck all.

Hearts may have to repay a £15 million debt to Vladimir Romanov's collapsed bank in full within two and a half years.

Good luck with that one LOL

Wonder when they will go into admin and if they will have a CVA accepted???? Watch this space....

Even starting next season minus 17 and without their top players and in administration would see them relegated and the best part is they won't bounce up first time either back to the SPL as we will be in division 1 at that point too ...

Could be the end of them as a force forever

As a what???

Hearts relegated/not relegated i don't think it matters all that much as they will be liquidated in the next few months anyway.

UBIG and UKIO's debt will be called in sometime over the summer, these companies will be placed in the hands of liquidater who will dismantle both and want as much money back for creditros as they can get. They both owe something like £350,000,000, Hearts name and brand will be sold separately from the ground and tangible assets.

Once again HMRC will be made to look like fools for letting Hearts pay up the tax they owed and not liquidating when they had the chance.

Not necessarily. Without HMRC to block a CVA,they have a much better chance than we had of getting out of admin, I suspect.

What does promoted trophless mean?

Even starting next season minus 17 and without their top players and in administration would see them relegated and the best part is they won't bounce up first time either back to the SPL as we will be in division 1 at that point too ...

Could be the end of them as a force forever

Force ma arse - unless star wars is heading for endinburgh - and luke skywalker is a jam tart.

Can someone please clarify this for e.

In 2012 the SPL had to face the situation with our club and then I believe new rules were introduced as to how the SPL would deal with future cases.

Surely at the meetings which discussed this the relevant clubs and representatives would have clarified how this would impact on eachcluband all scenarios around those 12 clubs

Last post unfinished.

Why does no one in authority already know what is going to happen to Hearts.

Surely when the rules were written and based on Hearts known problems this would have been made 100% clear.

I simply believe the SPL are studying the rule book with a view to saving Hearts rather than in 2012 when they looked at rules as a way of punishing Rangers