Synthetic surface for Ibrox?

MisterC

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. and lets get cheerleaders, shitey big pointy finger hands you see at the wrestling, yank baseball atmosphere where we can all sing "lets go Rangers, Let go!", bagels with cheese at the food outlets and an advert on TV every 90 seconds if the game is shown live. NO FFS

Sounds more interesting than Ibrox at the moment.

Granted I'm only a youth coach, but synthetic turf is still not good enough for Rangers level players. Still too many injuries on Turf. I've been coaching in New Jersey for last 10 years and although there have been great improvement with Turf, I wouldn't want hi-priced players(assets) playing on it day in and day out. Just my opinion.....

That must pay well bud..........all that travelling every day from Texas to NJ :7325:

I know this is the bears den but not really getting the negativity here guys. The pitch doesnt get enough sunlight as it is and also because of where the ground is located it does get a lot of rainwater on and underneath which affects the surface so I was told once. Synthetic is the way ahead and time we joined the party.

Does the grass not get artificial sunlight?

Yes. and lets get cheerleaders, shitey big pointy finger hands you see at the wrestling, yank baseball atmosphere where we can all sing "lets go Rangers, Let go!", bagels with cheese at the food outlets and an advert on TV every 90 seconds if the game is shown live. NO FFS

Well we already have cheerleaders on display from time to time doing the half time entertainment and I often hear plenty of shouts of 'lets go Rangers lets go' mainly from the main stand though so we arent far from this scenario as it is so why not go one step further. One other thing I'd like to see is the half time team talks going out on the big TV screens as you would get over in the US as well. There is a lot we can learn from the US when it comes to sports and Scottish soccer would do well to follow their example.

Well, all I will say is that mid winter when the pitch is a midden and horrible to play on an that there will be folk who will say that when I did this thread I was onto something and we really should install a 4G pitch.

Well, all I will say is that mid winter when the pitch is a midden and horrible to play on an that there will be folk who will say that when I did this thread I was onto something and we really should install a 4G pitch.

You sure your talking about the Ibrox pitch mate?