Season ticket renewal

Season Ticket renewal  

341 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be renewing your season ticket regardless of the current boardroom situation?

• Yes, unconditionally
    • No, I will be holding off
    • Yes, unconditionally if I had a ST
    • No, i'd be holding off even if I had a ST
    • Not renewing for other reasons

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be holding off until(I hope) a few things are sorted out. The fans should flex what muscles we have and let the boardroom factions know we won't just renew at the drop of a hat. Let's put what pressure on we can.

Almost a year ago I remember the good old boys at RST/FF talking about season ticket boycotts and "starving Green of cash".

I remember the contempt I felt for these people then.

I will be renewing.

Pity mate, considering the journey we're still on.

Ill still go to all the aways just going to pick and choose what Ibrox games I go to

When McCoist goes ill consider another season book but even then if its still handwringers and happy clappers as bad as it was last year I'll probs no bother

New agers make it clear people like me aren't welcome at Ibrox this day and age they will get their wish - when we started out in division 3 it was a real chance to push on and get a core support ready and all guns blazing but we've went backwards and turned into loads of wee fannies as a support

Ill still go to all the aways just going to pick and choose what Ibrox games I go to

When McCoist goes ill consider another season book but even then if its still handwringers and happy clappers as bad as it was last year I'll probs no bother

New agers make it clear people like me aren't welcome at Ibrox this day and age they will get their wish - when we started out in division 3 it was a real chance to push on and get a core support ready and all guns blazing but we've went backwards and turned into loads of wee fannies as a support

Considering you're only 28 mate it is pretty bizarre to see you talking like some old timer being pushed out. :lol: I take on board what you're saying though.

Considering you're only 28 mate it is pretty bizarre to see you talking like some old timer being pushed out. :lol: I take on board what you're saying though.

Mate I'm just turning into a moaning old bastard these days tbh

I'd feel differently if the season booked I've used past 8 years didn't belong to my RSC and they weren't renewing this season because I wasn't taking it but they are still keeping it on so the clubs not losing out

If it was going to mean an empty seat and lost revenue I'd buy a book and probs not go

Withholding season ticket money does nothing but damage the club....if you choose not to renew fair enough (I know I have considered it based on the lack of progress and style under ally) but doing it because you don't trust the owners/board is pointless as they will still get their money all that will happen is the likes of Macleod, Wallace etc will get sold....no players will get bought and ticket prices will rise....

Getting some clarity on ownership issues and the boardroom stuff is essential and getting some sort of fan representation would help but "starving them out" is a concept that will just destroy us!

Spot on bud!

Pity mate, considering the journey we're still on.

In the future people will ask if I supported Rangers in the 3rd Division and I can say yes.

Spending £390 right now on a ST considering what's happening on and off the park? No.

What I find depressing is the number of posters who are considering or have decided not to renew their STs or not to go at all. Frankly, I couldn't begin to imagine life without the Gers. The football was horrendous last year, that is true. I don't rate Ally as manager, that is true. I'm sick of the Boardroom crap, that is true. Not renewing my 3 season tickets has never crossed my mind. The football will improve, the manager will either improve or be replaced, the boardroom crap will end eventually. Rangers FC will continue though and I'll be there after the current players, manager and board members have gone ( my own longevity permitting).

Rangers 'til I die.

What I find depressing is the number of posters who are considering or have decided not to renew their STs or not to go at all. Frankly, I couldn't begin to imagine life without the Gers. The football was horrendous last year, that is true. I don't rate Ally as manager, that is true. I'm sick of the Boardroom crap, that is true. Not renewing my 3 season tickets has never crossed my mind. The football will improve, the manager will either improve or be replaced, the boardroom crap will end eventually. Rangers FC will continue though and I'll be there after the current players, manager and board members have gone ( my own longevity permitting).

Rangers 'til I die.

Even tho I've stated my reasons for not renewing that's a good post of yours

Rangers 'til I die.

Sums up my feelings on the matter perfectly mate.

Rangers 'til I die.

So you don't like what's happening on and off the park and your solution is to - throw money at it and hope for the best.