Investigation to rule no links between Whyte and Green

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might have been the best solution, but I think plenty were happy to see him go irrespective of this investigation outcome.

Yes, the way it was put to me on Gersnet is that he admitted being guilty of screwing over green. He supposedly wasn't up front about it, so this investigation only proves no further involvement. Personally I don't care, it's not like any of the parties have been truly honest. I guess if you like someone, them being dishonest isn't as bad as if you already disliked them. Go figure.

iamrangers. was right again

now for Green to come back and build for the future!!!! why anyone jumps when craig whyte speaks is beyond me!!! im goin up to his castle to steal his gnomes

Isn't his castle due to be repossessed ?

Is so then I would be stealing more than just his gnomes :lol:

I hope the findings of the investigation are revealed very soon. Would like to get this out of the way in good time for the start of next season and in good time to help with season ticket sales. Don't know who on the Board is competent enough nowadays to deliver the messages from the findings. It needs to be somebody (or people) with real commanding authority and who can handle the inevitable media onslaught. It can't possibly be a lame duck Chairman, or what still to me looks to be an apprentice CEO. The other thing about this is that if - as I recall has been previously stated by the interim CEO - there will be a media briefing on the outcome it infers the full report will not be published. All the more reason to need people who can handle the messages properly and effectively and convincingly. So there is going to have to be some upping of the game in the Boardroom to get the messages of the outcome put across properly and to take whatever action needs to be taken as a result of the findings. And if some of that action is to be against other parties then to get on and deal with the stuff the way a proper Rangers Board should.

An independent Report - produced by a combination of top flight lawyers (Pinsents and a QC) and by Deloittes - should a definitive and conclusive document that provides the certainty of knowledge of what happened and it should form the basis for Rangers to get on the front foot a bit more in dealing with those who are still minded to stir up mischief and malice. If Charles Green is cleared of any wrongdoing I can still see a role for him on the Rangers Board - maybe even as Chairman. When the Report is published a much stronger leadership team of Chairman and CEO is needed and a Board whose members restore the behaviours required to be a Board member.

'Laughing boy'? Show some bloody respect.

you are pissing into the wind with that one.

He gets to call our manager fat sally regularly and nothing gets done about it. The most disrespectful (towards Ally) poster on this site. But hey, at least he is consistent.

There's a surprise. Wonder what the Green's-a-cunt brigade on here think now.

Sorry but once green asked us to grass on our own he was finished with me. He's a loose cannon who should stay away from Ibrox for foreseeable future

We talk about bring Green of which I agree. I said previously I am fully supportive of Green, what we need now is an apology from all the backstabbing pricks who were quick to chastise and push a man whom stuck by our club in difficult times out. This itself led to all the in house fighting to jockey for position making our club once again look unprofessional.

Here's hoping for more stable times.

Yes I've Had a drink and I'm gonna have some more, a toast to green.

Edit: drunk spelling ;-)