Official Site, Clark Agrees 3 yr Deal

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen it put about that players who "sign a precontract deal" are not considered eligible for signing outside the windows ( could be incorrect)

I sincerely hope someone has checked and double checked, then got assurances in writing for good measure, that all of those players can be registered on Sep 1st because it is starting to look like we have made some excellent choices here.

Really happy that business is getting done early.

Just need to bring a couple of solid defenders in now to play infront of Mr Bell.

Fingers crossed for a bit of class in the league next season and making our presence felt in the cup comps!

I have seen it put about that players who "sign a precontract deal" are not considered eligible for signing outside the windows ( could be incorrect)

I sincerely hope someone has checked and double checked, then got assurances in writing for good measure, that all of those players can be registered on Sep 1st because it is starting to look like we have made some excellent choices here.

I'm pretty sure this will have been checked and double checked. Mind you, surely if there was an issue with this the SFA would give us a heads up and warn us, before we bought players we couldn't play, surely ...........

Tom Hately plus a no nonsense centre half, and I would be happy with our summer's transfer business, If we have these six new faces without the wage bill rising (Alexander and possibly Boca and Goin leaving) then we will be in good shape.

They can if they are considered "free agents"

Team starting to look good now. Need a few defenders now

I fancy we might have to wait a while for defenders. I can't see us signing any until we know Goian and Bocanegra are definitely gone. We don't want to sign a couple of defenders then find out we can't get rid of these two.