Rangers win Div 2 - Jon Daly celebrates scenario....

rfc_watp

The threads pathetic but people not wanting to see a tricolour at Ibrox is far from pathetic

Yet when it was the 'tricolori' it was fine?

Ergo Green/White/Red is okay but Green/White/Orange is not???

You prefer red to orange?? :matron:

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet when it was the 'tricolori' it was fine?

Ergo Green/White/Red is okay but Green/White/Orange is not???

No Irish tricolour but you know that anyway and your acting thick

You can join the big list of taig tolerators that make my skin crawl

No Irish tricolour but you know that anyway and your acting thick

You can join the big list of taig tolerators that make my skin crawl

Actually your earlier response which you decided to edit was witty.

This response is just abusive and makes you sound like a right imbecile.

Perhaps a moron has hacked your machine so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Actually your earlier response which you decided to edit was witty.

This response is just abusive and makes you sound like a right imbecile.

Perhaps a moron has hacked your machine so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Nah, I'll hold my hands up for anything that get's wrote with my name next to it. This thread is a real eye opener for me to some members on here, but no real surprise.

This bears den is hoaching with handwringers, sympathisers, do gooders, apologists and ignorants (yes, I said ignorants, me of all people - people that seem to think the Republic Of Ireland is all of a sudden some jolly place where taigs don't exist anymore, no one hates our club, our country, probably forgot about the widespread protests against the Queens visit, Podge and Rodge show Shane McGowan on it singing about no British and the whole audience applauding and cheering despite it being a national Irish TV production and probably don't give a fuck that the people sing terrorists anthems like Boys Of The Old Brigade at their international matches)

and we want to welcome that flag into our ground just because of some lump of wood like Jon Daly.

We've even had people say they would fly the tricolour in honour of Daly at Ibrox if he does a good job (was a serious comment) and people actively encouraging it and using all sorts of rationale about him scoring last minute winners against the tims in cup finals and what not.

I sure feel like the ignorant one (sarcasm)

It's not really an issue for me.

IMO this wont happen anyway. Usually players are given flags from supporters in the stand. It's not very likely any of our support would happen to have a tricolour handy to give to daly.

Although I know there is a Dublin Rsc (behind enemy lines iirc) so my point could be open to argument.

IMO unlikely but not an issue if it happened

Nah, I'll hold my hands up for anything that get's wrote with my name next to it. This thread is a real eye opener for me to some members on here, but no real surprise.

This bears den is hoaching with handwringers, sympathisers, do gooders, apologists and ignorants (yes, I said ignorants, me of all people - people that seem to think the Republic Of Ireland is all of a sudden some jolly place where taigs don't exist anymore, no one hates our club, our country, probably forgot about the widespread protests against the Queens visit, Podge and Rodge show Shane McGowan on it singing about no British and the whole audience applauding and cheering despite it being a national Irish TV production and probably don't give a fuck that the people sing terrorists anthems like Boys Of The Old Brigade at their international matches)

and we want to welcome that flag into our ground just because of some lump of wood like Jon Daly.

We've even had people say they would fly the tricolour in honour of Daly at Ibrox if he does a good job (was a serious comment) and people actively encouraging it and using all sorts of rationale about him scoring last minute winners against the tims in cup finals and what not.

I sure feel like the ignorant one (sarcasm)

Surely you knew this already.

But dont worry you only hear their bs on the internet cos they know they are anonymous but it makes them feel superior and self-righteous. "Look at me, I'm above all that bigotted nonesense".

Never hear them on supporters buses or in the halls or at games.

Surely you knew this already.

But dont worry you only hear their bs on the internet cos they know they are anonymous but it makes them feel superior and self-righteous. "Look at me, I'm above all that bigotted nonesense".

Never hear them on supporters buses or in the halls or at games.

Correct'ish.

Been going to games on a weekly basis no matter where since the mid 90's and on many buses, coaches, halls and pubs I have never encountered the type of people I see posting on here about tricolours not bothering them and everything else that goes with it.... aside from the usual sort of post Souness Rangers supporters that have sat in the same seats at Ibrox for 25 years and usually a small group of them that moan, tut and sigh at anything and everything from someone standing up and blocking their view for a whole 3 seconds to someone else singing a song they don't like.

Them sorts will no doubt have their tri colours looked out for Daly's first game.

Didn't read the whole thread but read enough of it to see how far things have fallen, just because our Club no longer plays in the top division doesn't mean we should let standards slip. We're more than a Club, always have and always will be. I don't even need to explain why a Tri-Colour shouldn't be flown at Ibrox.

if the guys putting in 100% while wearing the blue jersey then i couldnt really care what flag he puts round his shoulders, he should be entitled to wear his national flag if he wants.

He comes onto the Ibrox turf wearing the tri-colour as he did when Dundee Utd won the Scottish Cup.

How would you react?

This is particularly directed at those who have been saying it doesnt matter if hes Irish, move on, its the 21st century, so on and so forth :P

Him I accept but not that flag.

The problem here is not the colour of the flag, its the arsehole who holds it and if Jon Daly scores more goals than Nicky Clark did this year, he can wave my skidmarked calvin klein boxers if he wants too

The problem here is not the colour of the flag, its the arsehole who holds it and if Jon Daly scores more goals than Nicky Clark did this year, he can wave my skidmarked calvin klein boxers if he wants too

Tricolours and skid marked boxers are the same thing

Hahahahahaha. Fair point though, canny go wrong with Calvin Klein boxers.