Rangers win Div 2 - Jon Daly celebrates scenario....

rfc_watp

He comes onto the Ibrox turf wearing the tri-colour as he did when Dundee Utd won the Scottish Cup.

How would you react?

This is particularly directed at those who have been saying it doesnt matter if hes Irish, move on, its the 21st century, so on and so forth :P

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know mate, dont think he would be silly enough.

The topic is purely for talking sake, just wanted to see what the left wing of our supports opinion on this was.

:bullshit - Copy:

You know what the reaction to this thread will be, yet you continue to post it. You appear to either want to get individuals into trouble or just want to shine a bad light on the entire support.

Why shouldn't he be able to?

For the Sam reason McCourt or any of the Prods at Celtic don't pick up a red hand or a Union Jack when Celtic win things - out of respect for their fans feelings be it rightly or wrongly

No doubt someone will have the brain wave of doing it to try to be better than that lot or something ...puke

:bullshit - Copy:

You know what the reaction to this thread will be, yet you continue to post it. You appear to either want to get individuals into trouble or just want to shine a bad light on the entire support.

:lol: Why would I want to get anybody into trouble? Im not putting words in anyones mouths.

The topics already had a few different responses, some dont like it, some wouldnt care.

Its a forum ffs. I personally would hate to see it happen, but this topics already shown theres some that wouldnt care.

Thats all I was interested in finding out. Dont talk pish about how it shines a bad light on our support

Is it not better to show that we don't care about a player's national identity?

The way I see it, it doesn't really make any difference what a player comes out with when we win the title. We've won the title! It's a time for celebration, not political debate.

Absolutely. He can come out with whatever flag he wants. As long as he does the business for us on the pitch.

Is it not better to show that we don't care about a player's national identity?

The way I see it, it doesn't really make any difference what a player comes out with when we win the title. We've won the title! It's a time for celebration, not political debate.

Knew that would your typical hand wringer response

You can embrace the tricolour all you want if you think it gives us the moral high ground - batter in

I don't want it at Ibrox ever bad enough 7 thousand taigs with it twice a year never mind players whipping it out to celebrate

In saying that there's a valid argument that yous all accepted a signing like him so yous have to respect his flag when he whips it out - a lot of the support have made their bed with this and have no right to permarage over it if they agree with him signing