E-petition.

I know there is an official one pinned at the top of the forum but, alot of people have forgotten all about this.

Time to start reminding everyone about this again.

I remember what this was like when it 1st started it was mad.

We have until the 22nd of November to get to 100k signatures before it gets brought up in parliament.

We're at just over 40k. The Rangers official facebook page has over 103 thousand likes and, the official twitter Rangers page has over 106 thousand followers. So fuck knows why we're stuck on only 40k sigs.

http://epetitions.di...petitions/42143

HMRC are working away quietly in the background trying to appeal against this and the petition has had a response from them.

It's strange. I have talked relatives into signing and the were st mirren supporters!

Nothing strange about it mate. Not every football fan thinks like the manky mob. People who don't obsess and hate Rangers every day of there lifes know that what happened to Rangers was over the top.

I think people forget it was because one dodgy guy came to Rangers and decided not to pay tax. That is not the players fault or the fans and satff at work at MP and Ibrox fault.

They were doing a job and were getting paid every week for it. They are not worrying about tax or PAYE the boss of the company is expected to pay all that.

This cunt never, he gets away scot free at the moment anyway and leaves a 140 year club behind to deal with his shite that he caused.

And for the 1st time in 140 years that club is demoted from the top league in Scotland and made to play against part timers in the lowest league It's unheard of in the football world until now.

This wouldn't have happened if it was Real Madrid, Barca or Man u etc.......

There FA'S would do everything to keep them in there league.

Nothing strange about it mate. Not every football fan thinks like the manky mob. People who don't obsess and hate Rangers every day of there lifes know that what happened to Rangers was over the top.

I think people forget it was because one dodgy guy came to Rangers and decided not to pay tax. That is not the players fault or the fans and satff at work at MP and Ibrox fault.

They were doing a job and were getting paid every week for it. They are not worrying about tax or PAYE the boss of the company is expected to pay all that.

This cunt never, he gets away scot free at the moment anyway and leaves a 140 year club behind to deal with his shite that he caused.

And for the 1st time in 140 years that club is demoted from the top league in Scotland and made to play against part timers in the lowest league It's unheard of in the football world until now.

This wouldn't have happened if it was Real Madrid, Barca or Man u etc.......

There FA'S would do everything to keep them in there league.

I meant it's strange how we cant get it to the required number, though I agree with what you have said.

The issue with HMRC is not the issue with whyte it is the issue where they used the "potential" EBT debt in their calculation when refusing to accept greens CVA's! This was before the appeal and is forgotten as whyte didn't pay PAYE and subsequently took us into administration. This was an absolute disgrace and I would even go so far to say illegal. This is what needs to be highlighted and challenged!!The business should NEVER have been liquidated. At worst administration because of whyte and I also cannot believe shareholders have not gone to court but would like to think they will if HMRC lose the next appeal. I hope one day the HMRC managers, their staff that gave the BBC their illegal information and whyte are exposed in court and get their comeuppance!!

The issue with HMRC is not the issue with whyte it is the issue where they used the "potential" EBT debt in their calculation when refusing to accept greens CVA's! This was before the appeal and is forgotten as whyte didn't pay PAYE and subsequently took us into administration. This was an absolute disgrace and I would even go so far to say illegal. This is what needs to be highlighted and challenged!!The business should NEVER have been liquidated. At worst administration because of whyte and I also cannot believe shareholders have not gone to court but would like to think they will if HMRC lose the next appeal. I hope one day the HMRC managers, their staff that gave the BBC their illegal information and whyte are exposed in court and get their comeuppance!!