Once again proven we are not a new club

Attached is a screenshot of Joe 67's answer from ASA about us being the most successful club, once again their angst about nus is fuelling more and more good news or confirmation the we are Rangers Then, Rangers Now, Rangers Forever. To summarise, according to Joe67(@joesphcasey67) the ASA stated " Despite being transferred to new owner and operator. Advert related to club rather than its owner. RFC's history separate to that of Newco." GIRFUT :hump:

Thanks for the post Balloch but to be honest this 'question' is getting very tiresome.

The more we try to 'justify' we're the same club the more fuel we give the mhutants.

This new club/lost history shite could only be used on us because of the unrivalled history we have.

I know it's the same club, you know it's the same club and every other Ranger fan knows its the same club.

If it really was a new club I simply would not support it. I would have stuck to the old club.

Admin - scrub these threads.

My Great GrandDad was a Rangers supporter, My GrandDad was a Rangers supporter, My Dad was a Rangers supporter, I am a Rangers supporter, and My Children are Rangers supporters.

Where the fuck do fenian, timmigrants fit into that........................ Fuck them, fuck off to their idols and their non Scottish culture.

WATP.

The clue is in the term - "newco" not "newclu".

Even IF all the organisations and legal brains had said we were a new club, would that stop you supporting the team called Rangers that play at Ibrox? Not me. Similar to when the title stripping nonsense was being talked about, would you have not counted they titles because some corrupt organisation had said we won them unfairly?

Being a Rangers supporter isn't about third party approval!

It must be sad to be afflicted by such an inferiority complex. Just suck it it up & face the facts we are the most successful club, when you self proclaim to have the best fans in the world (the football world just laughed at you) when we were dumped in the 3rd division our fans stood firm & the football world stood with us to acclaim our fantastic support . Another season will soon be with us get used to another 10 months with Ibrox packed while you all bleat about empty green seats .

That why we can say WATP

Sorry,but who is "Joe 67" and why should I give a fuck about what he has to say?

He's obviously one of the great unwashed who contacted the ASA. the reason I posted the comments was for anyone who is getting stick from the mhanky mhob as another put down for them.