Great Article by Keith Jackson

MisterC

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Walter or no Walter, the money men will call the tune, end of.

If the Easdales make their play and win, it's their ball

I wouldn't see their stewardship as long term though. There is another the big bucks sell on to be had and I would say that's the Easdales target, along with others lurking in the shadows.

Thought it was a load of crap, too many snide digs about the state of the board and sounding if he hopes we crash and burn. Also if CG does do well if and when he sells his shares he deserves it, so I will agree the comment by Calvin C that Keith Jackson is a knob.

MisterC on a fishing trip again. I hate how now Charles is being lumped with Shyte by journos some of our own fans and has been all but eradicated by our staff Ally, Walter never mention the good work he did and its shamefull that a man who's biggest crime was to tell it straight and fuck the PC brigade is now treated like a criminal by journos who never liked him anyway. Fuck you Jackson and fuck your shitty insinuations!

MisterC on a fishing trip again. I hate how now Charles is being lumped with Shyte by journos some of our own fans and has been all but eradicated by our staff Ally, Walter never mention the good work he did and its shamefull that a man who's biggest crime was to tell it straight and fuck the PC brigade is now treated like a criminal by journos who never liked him anyway. Fuck you Jackson and fuck your shitty insinuations!

WTF is going on these days with the @great article" pish first odious and now this wankstain excuse of a human being.

All of their articles are full of snide wee digs and innuendo......and you know what they can fuck right off. The top flight dealt need Rangers but pick up a rhaging any day of the week and we will be the main story......we are the only fucking story for these dirty obsessed chunts!!!