Shares just dropped

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely you jest Wattie is at the helm. I suspect they will rally to £3.75 by tomorrow afternoon, maybe £5 then upwards ever upwards as Mr Rangers guides us through uncharted periods of profitability.

Hmmm.

Surely you jest Wattie is at the helm. I suspect they will rally to £3.75 by tomorrow afternoon, maybe £5 then upwards ever upwards as Mr Rangers guides us through uncharted periods of profitability.

Reekin!

Wouldn't worry. No big trades - just 14k shares sold which is miniscule in 1 trade.

What is important is on the pitch and we are still around not the share price. Nothing ever won on the London Stock Exchange!

Tell that to city traders....

I wonder if there are Man United fans out there who reserve all their online angst for Sir Alex Ferguson?

Could well drop below 50p soon. Big directors trying to offload shares via options, eg Green today. Doesn't really affect anything club wise. Money's in the bank, what's left of it. It's just a pain for us that we're all offside on where we bought them. Still it's a long term punt and was for the good of the club.

I wonder if there are Man United fans out there who reserve all their online angst for Sir Alex Ferguson?

Who knows. There may be some of independent thought rather than indulging in "emporers new clothes" fixations.

Whilst your here. The company I pointed you in the direction of is the new vehicle of Bain and your good friend Paul Murray together with a few other ex ibrox employees and director.

I was highlighting this to you in case they got the gig to outsource Rangers TV. I know, as an investigative blogger, that you would want to be all over such transactions, should they take place, like a rash.

For the sake of good corporate governance, of course.

The club has had almost 25% of its market value dissipated since the issue price of 70 pence, I believe that there are people who believe the true value is at 40 pence and are rumoured to be making a move if and when that occurs, of course there will be many who discount such a fluctuation as irrelevant, nothing concerning our share price is irrelevant.

I suspect there are - probably some glad he has finally left - he ONLY managed 2 CL you know, and he failed as ofeten as he suceeded in winning the EPL- shocking!

I suspect there are - probably some glad he has finally left - he ONLY managed 2 CL you know, and he failed as ofeten as he suceeded in winning the EPL- shocking!

SAF actually succeeded more than he failed in the EPL winning it 13 times from a possible 21.

The Share price makes NO difference to the Club...they got the money they got at the start....if they go up they don't get any more .....so fuck, I invested to help my team, if they go down to 10p It is ME that loses out, but I know I stepped up to the mark and did what I could!

One to Watch.