Prior: Rangers Exec's on Crazy Money

Ace

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Children, please refrain from personal abuse. I'm in a good mood this morning but that can change. (tu)

Just ban me please, had enough of this fucking place anyway, cunts spend more time slating fellow bears than actually discussing the point in question. Serious BTW. no access mean I won't be tempted to log back in.

Nobody? Are you sure about that? Defending myself from the RM grammar polis is hardly being a twat.

You're being a total twat about it, and you're also acting the keyboard hardman: "feel free to pm me and we'll talk about it face to face".

Away you go.

And also, ACE, neither the return key or the tab key function properly when editing a post, making it difficult to break up a post into paragraphs. perhaps Admin could have a look at this and save ACE from a weekend of having to endure poor punctuation. Although tbh I don't know why I'm justifying myself to you.

This is something I mentioned in a post some days ago when the site had some technical difficulties. I thought it was just me.....but there ye' go. I still can't use the return or tab key........ it was also creating BOLD or Italic where none had been asked for.

(Edit: Wow! I toggled - clever stuff)

And also, ACE, neither the return key or the tab key function properly when editing a post, making it difficult to break up a post into paragraphs. perhaps Admin could have a look at this and save ACE from a weekend of having to endure poor punctuation. Although tbh I don't know why I'm justifying myself to you.

If you click the 'toggle editing mode' icon you get the return and tab back when typing. Its the icon in the top left corner of the frame you type in. It disables the other bits but you can add later after you create the basic text by clicking it again. :)

PS. It works when editing a previous post too.

Children, please refrain from personal abuse. I'm in a good mood this morning but that can change. (tu)

Abuse? Were you an early-bedder last night? There was a Hollywood actor on here giving everyone it LARGE. He's easy to recognise. Has a chip the size of the Grand Canyon on his shoulder, hates the Internet fan...hates forums.....yet can't keep away from them. Hates you Mod-types more than the rest though......you allow maniacs like me and others to "pollute" the place. :pipe:

This is something I mentioned in a post some days ago when the site had some technical difficulties. I thought it was just me.....but there ye' go. I still can't use the return or tab key........ it was also creating BOLD or Italic where none had been asked for.

I'll get my granny to come and show you how to use a computer. :pipe:

(Edit: Wow! I toggled - clever stuff)

Just something else that doesn't listen to you :thumbup:

Feel the love in this place. I'll make my stay short though.......the big grey van is coming to take me out for a hurl with my "friends".....then it's back to the asylum.

You did well to type that with your straitjacket on. :praise:

The Daily Rebel is playing some of you lot like a kipper...."good" story/"bad story".....Have any of you actually read it? It is 100% more divide and conquer nonsense from them....Walter is made out to be a saint for stepping in whilst the "bad" men taking all the money are Green and Stockbridge....Stockbridge being mentioned on 3 occasions. Sorry but that whole piece just stinks of more attempts to oust what is percieved to be "Greens men" and yet a good number of you will continue just to lap it up......Was there to be balance in the article and the inflated wages of our playing and coaching staff was also discussed then fair enough, because we do pay our staff at all levels too much, but when its purley focussed on individuals whos face doesnt fit you can clearly see the agenda wheels in motion (no pun intended ; )

I was thinking the paper is giving a lot of space to this guy and then saw he was having a go at Green and Stockbridge, which answered my question.

If he is seriously comparing their salaries to that of London bankers, he's not as smart as claimed.

For a club the size of Rangers, those figures are pretty insignificant. We've spent more on Black FFS.

Oh and let's not forget the size of the pay awards the Rangers men gave themselves when we were struggling to avoid administration.

Cheers.

I suppose that's just where we are. If they're putting money in, we have to put a bit of trust in them. There don't seem to be any traditional Rangers men with deep pockets snapping up shares. Seems like a solid investor though, hope it's legit.

The so called traditional Rangers men are too busy taking money out the club.

I was thinking the paper is giving a lot of space to this guy and then saw he was having a go at Green and Stockbridge, which answered my question.

Certainly explains why the Daily Rhecord got the story - MM's organ of choice.

Never mind the infighting amongst the Rangers hierarchy, it's the infighting amongst the on-line community that irks some.

In the scheme of things Bears falling out with fellow Bears is nothing - it happens in pubs and clubs throughout the land - indeed I'll bet most on here can relate a tale or six about "incidents" on their RSC buses going to and from games.

Shit happens - but the infighting at Board level is another level up.

They are running our club.......some would argue "ruining" our club.

Either way, they should cease and desist - or ship out.

I include Smith & McCoist in all of that - both of whom should have gone public long before this.