Prior: Rangers Exec's on Crazy Money

Ace

Just read the other rheble interview and Prior says he grew up in Irlam, Salford which is where I live now. I've never heard of him here but I've only been here 5 years but I'll make enquirys as tbh Irlam is a shitheap so some huge financial wizzkid with a IQ supposedly bigger than Stephen Hawkins should be a local celebrity around here

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read the other rheble interview and Prior says he grew up in Irlam, Salford which is where I live now. I've never heard of him here but I've only been here 5 years but I'll make enquirys as tbh Irlam is a shitheap so some huge financial wizzkid with a IQ supposedly bigger than Stephen Hawkins should be a local celebrity around here

If he's as whiz-of-a-kid as they say he is maybe he'll own the castle at the edge of town (every little English town has one).

If that's the case - check and see if the local builder is owed money for "roof repairs" on said castle.

PS. Does he have 'Google' eyes?

If he's as whiz-of-a-kid as they say he is maybe he'll own the castle at the edge of town (every little English town has one).

If that's the case - check and see if the local builder is owed money for "roof repairs" on said castle.

PS. Does he have 'Google' eyes?

I'll do that CB I'll also check the local tanning salons to see if he or any of his close associates frequent there plus if he's chums with MM I guess all the local pubs will need to be questioned :beer1: I got me a busy weekend :sherlock:

As much as I respect this wee dude it sounds like boardroom wars starting back up but hopefully he's doing it for the right reasons

We know there's too many cunts in it for their own gain hopefully he blows it open and we can move on - again

But should it not be Smith doing this as chairman? After all was that not what everyone said would be the benefit of having him in? Not heard a fucking word fae him - business as usual

Meant to say he could be not that I think he is

Yea I knew that.

Disagree with this.

We need to rebuild the board and take a city-friendly, corporate governance-laden approach.

“Walter Smith aside, as he is untouchable and an institution in himself, we must clean up the act of the board.

I don't see why he's untouchable, it's not like he's the most qualified or best man for the job, any clear out should not rule out Walter.

The salaries of the board should be assessed in comparison with the likes of paedo fc and football teams equivalent in size to our organization.

Are board salaries OTT compared to these other organizations? If so, then Prior's got a point and adjustments should occur.

If not, then Prior is out of order.

While a write up in the CatholicHerald.co.uk praising Prior and emphasizing the fact that he was 'raised by a devout catholic family whose origins lie in the west of ireland' is not clear evidence that he's a paedo infiltrator, the odds on the Gers being his boyhood team are, to say the least, a bit long.

So, perhaps, Kierny, while checking the salary of our board, you could also entertain us with just one of the many boyhood pics of yourself wearing the colours :)

The salaries of the board should be assessed in comparison with the likes of paedo fc and football teams equivalent in size to our organization.

Are board salaries OTT compared to these other organizations? If so, then Prior's got a point and adjustments should occur.

If not, then Prior is out of order.

While a write up in the CatholicHerald.co.uk praising Prior and emphasizing the fact that he was 'raised by a devout catholic family whose origins lie in the west of ireland' is not clear evidence that he's a paedo infiltrator, the odds on the Gers being his boyhood team are, to say the least, a bit long.

So, perhaps, Kierny, while checking the salary of our board, you could also entertain us with just one of the many boyhood pics of yourself wearing the colours :)

Manchester United are his team, Rangers are his second team. The fact he was bought up in England will almost certainly mean that his religion made absolutely no impact on his choice of team. You will also notice him say in the interview that he is not a man of God (the Catholic Herald would hardly call any RC family anything but devout, its a propaganda sheet remember!).

What did I do !!?!?!?

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, I have no gripes against ANY of the Rangers directors, all I hope is for a harmonious group, all pulling the sane direction ... with the best interests of the club & not their own personal wealth at heart.

Is that too much to ask ?

This guy is definitely one to watch.

Hopefully going to start out the clear out of some of the fucking wasters we have on that board. Also his comments about Zeus and Blue Pitch are very interesting.... by the time he's asking and can't get any answers, how worried should we be by that?

What did I do !!?!?!?

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, I have no gripes against ANY of the Rangers directors, all I hope is for a harmonious group, all pulling the sane direction ... with the best interests of the club & not their own personal wealth at heart.

Is that too much to ask ?

Probably mate.

Not the most important thing at all but if you are going to write a long winded post, at least make it readable.

There may have been some very good points in amongst you post but struggled then gave up because there are no paragraphs or punctuation, things that make long winded posts readable.

Do you have any understanding of what the use of punctuation in the written language entails?

Although contained within the one paragraph the opinion being expressed is easily understood with the adequate use of correct punctuation.

Try reading War and Peace.

Do you have any understanding of what the use of punctuation in the written language entails?

Although contained within the one paragraph the opinion being expressed is easily understood with the adequate use of correct punctuation.

Try reading War and Peace.

Look m8, this isn't the thread to go into a deep debate of the appropriate use of grammar & punctuation.

I just feel if you have a good point you want to get across, then make it easily accessible and easy to read, rather than a chore

Look m8, this isn't the thread to go into a deep debate of the appropriate use of grammar & punctuation.

I just feel if you have a good point you want to get across, then make it easily accessible and easy to read, rather than a chore

What your saying is if any cunt dare post on here then it better be up to your standards, your a fucking rancid little bellend mate that's what you are, probably still living with mammy, trolling through the forums, trying to find folk to start on for no other reason than missing out a full stop. I asked admin to ban me, pm'd two of them in order that this could be avoided but they wouldn't listen, so I guess your just gonna have to listen to it. Folk like you make me fucking sick, I've watched folk run off this forum in the past for no other reason than they weren't very good at spelling or grammar, well heres news for you, you fucking cunt, any rangers fan, whether they hold o lvl fucking English or left school at 12 has the same right to post on here that fucking you do. Your a fucking sad pathetic little man *********************. Horrible horrible little bastard. Hopefully I'll get banned soon and other folk wont have to listen tot his until then guess I'll just abuse you and your grammar polis fucking mates. No better than fucking ****, in fact **** probably treat bears better than you and your little band of faggots.

What your saying is if any cunt dare post on here then it better be up to your standards, your a fucking rancid little bellend mate that's what you are, probably still living with mammy, trolling through the forums, trying to find folk to start on for no other reason than missing out a full stop. I asked admin to ban me, pm'd two of them in order that this could be avoided but they wouldn't listen, so I guess your just gonna have to listen to it. Folk like you make me fucking sick, I've watched folk run off this forum in the past for no other reason than they weren't very good at spelling or grammar, well heres news for you, you fucking cunt, any rangers fan, whether they hold o lvl fucking English or left school at 12 has the same right to post on here that fucking you do. Your a fucking sad pathetic little man and I swear to fuck if I get could get my hands on you id *********************. Horrible horrible little bastard. Hopefully I'll get banned soon and other folk wont have to listen tot his until then guess I'll just abuse you and your grammar polis fucking mates. No better than fucking tims, in fact tims probably treat bears better than you and your little band of faggots.

:matron: :matron: :matron:

What your saying is if any cunt dare post on here then it better be up to your standards, your a fucking rancid little bellend mate that's what you are, probably still living with mammy, trolling through the forums, trying to find folk to start on for no other reason than missing out a full stop. I asked admin to ban me, pm'd two of them in order that this could be avoided but they wouldn't listen, so I guess your just gonna have to listen to it. Folk like you make me fucking sick, I've watched folk run off this forum in the past for no other reason than they weren't very good at spelling or grammar, well heres news for you, you fucking cunt, any rangers fan, whether they hold o lvl fucking English or left school at 12 has the same right to post on here that fucking you do. Your a fucking sad pathetic little man and I swear to fuck if I get could get my hands on you *********************. Horrible horrible little bastard. Hopefully I'll get banned soon and other folk wont have to listen tot his until then guess I'll just abuse you and your grammar polis fucking mates. No better than fucking tims, in fact tims probably treat bears better than you and your little band of faggots.

I've done fuck all in this post, walked in, and I'm even shit scared.

But if we're talking about grammar-nazi's then yes, it's out of order.

Before Kieran goes of exposing all of Rangers business to all in sundry I have a basic question that I think he should answer. Whose shares did you buy? We know that Green sold a stack of his shares to Colin Kingsnorth/ Laxey Partners with the rest supposedly going to the brothers Easdale.

So where did the shares Prior bought come from and where are the rest he says he is buying coming from. I think he should let us all know that before he starts to spread stories in the press. If he won’t answer that then I for one think it would be best if he goes for a quick resale and piss off back to Manchester or where ever he comes from.

If anybody on here has the means maybe it’s time to check for previous links between Prior, Kingsnorth (is this guy a Tim Nicebutdim lookalike or what?), Green and Ahmed. Do I trust either of these new guys? No, if Prior was so interested in having share in Rangers why didn’t he buy them during the IPO and at least the club would have benefited from the cash. I wouldn’t be surprised if we find another couple of these characters popping up over the next month.

Before Kieran goes of exposing all of Rangers business to all in sundry I have a basic question that I think he should answer. Whose shares did you buy? We know that Green sold a stack of his shares to Colin Kingsnorth/ Laxey Partners with the rest supposedly going to the brothers Easdale.

So where did the shares Prior bought come from and where are the rest he says he is buying coming from. I think he should let us all know that before he starts to spread stories in the press. If he won’t answer that then I for one think it would be best if he goes for a quick resale and piss off back to Manchester or where ever he comes from.

If anybody on here has the means maybe it’s time to check for previous links between Prior, Kingsnorth (is this guy a Tim Nicebutdim lookalike or what?), Green and Ahmed. Do I trust either of these new guys? No, if Prior was so interested in having share in Rangers why didn’t he buy them during the IPO and at least the club would have benefited from the cash. I wouldn’t be surprised if we find another couple of these characters popping up over the next month.

Who gives a fuck where the shares came from, have you seen the fucking spelling on these boards? It's a pure disgrace so it is.

What your saying is if any cunt dare post on here then it better be up to your standards, your a fucking rancid little bellend mate that's what you are, probably still living with mammy, trolling through the forums, trying to find folk to start on for no other reason than missing out a full stop. I asked admin to ban me, pm'd two of them in order that this could be avoided but they wouldn't listen, so I guess your just gonna have to listen to it. Folk like you make me fucking sick, I've watched folk run off this forum in the past for no other reason than they weren't very good at spelling or grammar, well heres news for you, you fucking cunt, any rangers fan, whether they hold o lvl fucking English or left school at 12 has the same right to post on here that fucking you do. Your a fucking sad pathetic little man and I swear to fuck if I get could get my hands on you *********************. Horrible horrible little bastard. Hopefully I'll get banned soon and other folk wont have to listen tot his until then guess I'll just abuse you and your grammar polis fucking mates. No better than fucking tims, in fact tims probably treat bears better than you and your little band of faggots.

(tu) with you on the grammar police , fucking handpumps mate

(tu) with you on the grammar police , fucking handpumps mate

It's fucking true mate, Admin made a rule about taig accusations, stifling debate and free speech etc, well nothing stifles debate more than a bunch of wee fucking rides cutting about poking fun at any cunt who dare open their mouth, and yet they are free to roam around the boards unimpeded, spreading their pish and hate and ridiculing fellow fans for no justifiable reason, it's a fucking sham and I for one am sick of them.

Glad you got that off your chest, do you feel better now.

I made one, fairly innocuous comment on your writing style & you throw a tantrum, if your sensibilities are so upset by one throw away comment then maybe the Internet isn't the best place for you.

I'm sure this will set you off on another rant, which will include many personal insults (as your other posts), something I haven't risen too but you enjoy the rest of your day as this is the last time I will talk directly to you.