Prior: Rangers Exec's on Crazy Money

Ace

Glad you got that off your chest, do you feel better now.

I made one, fairly innocuous comment on your writing style & you throw a tantrum, if your sensibilities are so upset by one throw away comment then maybe the Internet isn't the best place for you.

I'm sure this will set you off on another rant, which will include many personal insults (as your other posts), something I haven't risen too but you enjoy the rest of your day as this is the last time I will talk directly to you.

Whoops.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Prior is an opportunist out to make a quick buck and help his buddy Malcolm Murray out while he's at it. Doubt very much he'll invest any more money in Rangers, he's got 1% so can now spout off till his hearts content and get into the papers every day.

Coming out saying he's some life long Rangers fan out to get answers for the fans, what a load of shite. He's there to cause bother on behalf of Malcolm Murray who's still got it in for Brian Stockbridge.

I can assure you this joker Prior does not have an IQ of 234, if he did he'd be the most intelligent man on the planet right now. The first thing he does after buying 785,000 shares is go straight to the daily rhebel spouting a lot of shite about how the directors are "strangling" the club. Makes up some bullshit figure about £1.5m on directors then says ohh I've not seen the accounts?

He's just another act in the ongoing Rangers circus, he's not going to be any good for our club.

Glad you got that off your chest, do you feel better now.

I made one, fairly innocuous comment on your writing style & you throw a tantrum, if your sensibilities are so upset by one throw away comment then maybe the Internet isn't the best place for you.

I'm sure this will set you off on another rant, which will include many personal insults (as your other posts), something I haven't risen too but you enjoy the rest of your day as this is the last time I will talk directly to you.

Sure, justify your fucking pettiness however you can, fact is your still a cunt and always will be in my book, it's the last time you will address me directly because your actually embarrassed about your actions, and have been shown up for the cunt you are, you don't want to get into a debate incase the mask slips and people see the horrid little fucking rat that lurks beneath your facade. My punctuation may not be the best but don't ever make the mistake of thinking I am either weak or dumb. I am neither, but you definitely ARE a wanker.

Sure, justify your fucking pettiness however you can, fact is your still a cunt and always will be in my book, it's the last time you will address me directly because your actually embarrassed about your actions, and have been shown up for the cunt you are, you don't want to get into a debate incase the mask slips and people see the horrid little fucking rat that lurks beneath your facade. My punctuation may not be the best but don't ever make the mistake of thinking I am either weak or dumb. I am neither, but you definitely ARE a wanker.

You come across as a wanker.

Prior is an opportunist out to make a quick buck and help his buddy Malcolm Murray out while he's at it. Doubt very much he'll invest any more money in Rangers, he's got 1% so can now spout off till his hearts content and get into the papers every day.

Coming out saying he's some life long Rangers fan out to get answers for the fans, what a load of shite. He's there to cause bother on behalf of Malcolm Murray who's still got it in for Brian Stockbridge.

I can assure you this joker Prior does not have an IQ of 234, if he did he'd be the most intelligent man on the planet right now. The first thing he does after buying 785,000 shares is go straight to the daily rhebel spouting a lot of shite about how the directors are "strangling" the club. Makes up some bullshit figure about £1.5m on directors then says ohh I've not seen the accounts?

He's just another act in the ongoing Rangers circus, he's not going to be any good for our club.

So, let me get this straight, he's spent £400,000 of his own dosh so that he can be MM's mouthpiece at Ibrox. Is that correct?

Yas beer cracked n got ringside seat :)

Apologies, very much would like to get banned because if that fat baldy bastard ACE takes the piss again I may say something I could get in trouble for, I'm no the best at holding my tongue, however admin refused so. Shouldn't take long now.

Apologies, very much would like to get banned because if that fat baldy bastard ACE takes the piss again I may say something I could get in trouble for, I'm no the best at holding my tongue, however admin refused so. Shouldn't take long now.

i got pulled up last week , for using the word of instead of have ! Like I give a fuck , I post on my phone all the time , people need to get a life :)

By the sound off it you prefer a tongue up your arse.

By the sound off it you prefer a tongue up your arse.

Yer maw does. Fuck that's bad, I'm scraping the barrel noo get me banned ffs Gunslinger got the hammer for less. Fucking do anything to keep the forum member numbers up these cunts.

If you really want banned, why not just confess to being the tarrier that you probably are? Or post some nipples, instead of acting the fud.

i got pulled up last week , for using the word of instead of have ! Like I give a fuck , I post on my phone all the time , people need to get a life :)

I have dyslexia and it does get annoying at times but ace said fuck all to get all that shit.

I have dyslexia and it does get annoying at times but ace said fuck all to get all that shit.

Your dyslexia has clearly made you miss the point, it wasn't the content of his post, it was the principle behind it. Your trying to argue with someone who wants an argument and doesn't care if he looks a fud, you stand to gain nothing.

I don't have any problm with Prior investing. In fact, from the way he speaks, it's obvious he does have vast financial experience and knowledge. You need to know what you're doing when you look at a set of accounts or else you won't have a clue what's going on.

I'm more than happy for Prior to give us the truth. It's sad to see some supporters being unhappy of his presence in the sense that their may be another boardroom battle. I don't know about you but I don't ever want to lose Rangers or see us back in administration. Right now we cannot afford salaries of £500k for Financial Directors and frankly anybody on thay sort of money needs to go.

It's time this club was run properly and efficiently and if Prior sets the wheels in motion for that then I'm 100% behind him.

The point that our Directors and executives are overpaid has been made before. I'm sure that some of the commentaries (on this and other Rangers Fan sites) on the Share Offer Prospective said exactly the same thing.