Mols or Jelavic?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This injury really did set Mols back a bit eh.

TMB

I was in munich and i was in tears......knew he was messed up......he done well enough when he came back, but wasnt half the player .....

if he didnt get injured in Munich, we would have won that game, we annihalated them ! !

met an everton fan on holiday says jel. has gone flat cant get the ball in the net ,runs about plenty but no final result..m.m. had a special talent no arguments.

I'm sure Jelavic will bounce back.

It's not even a debate in my opinion, jelavic was a good striker, mols was great. you could not defend against mols and the things he could do bordered on genius.

they're not in the same league i'm afraid, and i loved jelavic. it's like comparing tatties and algebra.

Yup.

Can't compare them in my opinion but on the basis of flair and potential developent, Mols wins. To me, Jelavic was complete in his game when he came. Thats not to say he couldn't have improved, just that he'd found a level and wasn't giving more.

Mols to me always looked like a player enjoying the game and with more to prove.