Anyone ever went an entire season without missing a game?

GOAT

The Jakey in Tel Aviv airport getting huckled by armed guards for answering "how the fuck should I know" when they asked his mothers maiden name as a random security question then they demanded another picture for ID and he whips out a wee Bob the Builder wae a sash on cartoon pic :lol: too funny :lol:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Jakey in Tel Aviv airport getting huckled by armed guards for answering "how the fuck should I know" when they asked his mothers maiden name as a random security question then they demanded another picture for ID and he whips out a wee Bob the Builder wae a sash on cartoon pic :lol: too funny :lol:

SD off our bus tried to put himself thru the bag scanner same airport i think they just wanted rid of us, few of the guards were laughing like feck at him, we were all steaming

£32 for 2 pints and vodka coke in a wee pub, nota fancy bar, just a wee regular pub :lol:

fuck we were loaded we went to TGI Fridays for dinner , think it was 12 quid for a glass of water, thats why i stayed on the beer at 13 quid , water wasnt value for money

fuck we were loaded we went to TGI Fridays for dinner , think it was 12 quid for a glass of water, thats why i stayed on the beer at 13 quid , water wasnt value for money

When we got to Denmark about 2am after that game me and CaseyJones dived in a taxi to McDonalds miles away just as it was shutting ... 50 euros for chips :lol: that was our wack

When we got to Denmark about 2am after that game me and CaseyJones dived in a taxi to McDonalds miles away just as it was shutting ... 50 euros for chips :lol: that was our wack

Aye and a woke up wae Sean drying his socks oot the windy :lol:

I was able to splash ma face with water while everycunt was having breakfast about to go if that counts

Course it does :D

Never laughed so much in my life. From the minute me and Gary turned up with no bags or fuck all to the end was excellent.

not gary with no change of clothes again,

how come the malmo scarfs were so dear , i got mine for nothing :D

Don't know who told us to travel with no bag but we got the check in at the airport and everybody has a change of clothes. Must have saw him coming :lol: