Was Jesus A Rangers Fan

minstral

I suppose it does kind of:

catholicism was created by the romans so that they could rule the world. its a mixture of all the different religions of the time, hence the bits paganism and idol worship etc,

christ is the rock upon which the foundation of the church rests. peter was instrumental in the spreading of the early message but in the greek, peter is referred to as the small stone rather than the foundation like christ. peter never went to rome or was given any authority by christ over the disciples etc. nor was he holy or to be worshipped. those bits are made up to control the people, people were told not to read the scripture by the pope incase they misinterpreted it, those that eventually did were burnt at the stake along with the bibles..

no pope of rome for me

watp

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone wants to believe in something "beyond" life as we know it. But as you say things happen in your life hat make you question any beliefs you have

I would like it if heaven as well as many other aspects of religion were true. We can't choose what to believe though and I have no reason to actually believe they are.

Lots of people who have lost love ones, get great comfort from religion.

Religion has many benefits for its followers. On one hand I wish I was someone who fully believed in Protestantism. I would get a lot of benefits and, as long as I got married, wouldn't have to stop doing anything I currently do.

On the other hand I think I'm glad that I am the type of person who only believes things based on solid logic and evidence. I think that quality benefits me in other ways.

Lots of people who have lost love ones, get great comfort from religion.

That's true Minst and people close to me took that path, I went the opposite way but we all get along as we don't preach to each other.

Whatever makes you happy, no one can prove God/Jesus is alive and no one can prove they never existed so each to their own.

I am really pissed off at the lies being perpetuated in here. It really does need to stop. Our good Brother Jesus was born in Govan. He was wrapped in red, white and blue garments and his first words were FTP and there will be no pope in Govan.

How he must have been seriously angered at the protectors of paedophiles being allowed to set foot inside Bellahouston. We have let him down badly, so we must now be steadfast and NEVER let such an anti-Christ event happen again. These heinous cunts should be doin jail time, not fuckin worshipped. Even our British government has a lot to answer for allowing the criminal better known as Ratzinger to enter our lands. Fuck if it was any of joe public being found to be harbouring and protecting child rapist, jail time, big time. A devil worshipping leader of a banana state given diplomatic immunity. He can fuck right off and the scum deserve him.

BTW. Just got to mention apologist Elex praising our, I mean THEIR very own local rapist in public. Wow, when I think about that statement, just what the fuck has our country came to?!!

According to the Book of Genesis, his old man created the heavens and the earth and all that was in it in six days, then rested on the seventh.

This theory (tale) lasted for many generations until "earth" man realised that his was just one tiny planet spinning around an average star in a far flung galaxy in mind-blowingly-huge-mother-fucker of a universe that is so vast that when Jesus's Da was supposedly "creating" the earth billions upon billions of other galaxies containing countless billions of stars and planets were already up and running by at least 10-billion years.

Oh......and let's not mention the dinosaurs......'cause neither did the bible. :pipe:

I rest my case.

If Jesus was alive today he'd be locked up in a looney bin.

His ma was a wee midden, joe was out fixing cunts doors and his mrs was getting her doors burst in while he was at work.

In short

Jesus was a looney

His ma loved cock

His da was awrite

:lol:

I'd be very wary of lightning bolts if I was you !

:uk:

According to the Book of Genesis, his old man created the heavens and the earth and all that was in it in six days, then rested on the seventh.

This theory (tale) lasted for many generations until "earth" man realised that his was just one tiny planet spinning around an average star in a far flung galaxy in mind-blowingly-huge-mother-fucker of a universe that is so vast that when Jesus's Da was supposedly "creating" the earth billions upon billions of other galaxies containing countless billions of stars and planets were already up and running by at least 10-billion years.

Oh......and let's not mention the dinosaurs......'cause neither did the bible. :pipe:

I rest my case.

dinosaurs aren't in the bible? who told you that?

try the book of job to start with

dinosaurs aren't in the bible? who told you that?

try the book of job to start with

Do you sift through every page on here that mentions the bible looking for little spelling or grammatical errors? You seem to only pop up when someone gets some irrelevant detail wrong, and ignore every other true statement made. Im utterly convinced that your at it, your either a troll or a loony.

Do you sift through every page on here that mentions the bible looking for little spelling or grammatical errors? You seem to only pop up when someone gets some irrelevant detail wrong, and ignore every other true statement made. Im utterly convinced that your at it, your either a troll or a loony.

i sift through every page to defend the protestant faith.

so giruy! (tu)