Cole Pens New Deal

tam watp

Maybe I'm wrong but was going on recent posts of yours and some from a while back. An example, someone made a thread asking if Ally was spending too much and you just replied someone about taigs.

What was positive about your post btw? You had a go at others views, nothing positive there! No idea were that point comes from and that was not really an opinion, you had a go at posts, complete difference!

There's also a massive difference between being positive compared to refusing to take any criticism of the club(Not saying your in this category) and people being called haters, moaners, negative etc when they don't agree with signings. What do you want, people not to post because they don't have the same outlook as yourself?

Make up your mind i'm either in this category or not. my other post was to Gunslinger who's been calling himself North Rd for a while and is a cretin who has the mindset of a taig.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another sign that Wallace could be off to me.

Hope I'm wrong, been thinking it ever since we signed Smith though.

You'd think Wallace was Maldini the way you go on, he a decent player but no more than that he still gets caught out quite a bit and could do with losing some weight.

Coles a right back...

That goes for nothing.......the bold Walter said to Gary Stevens , just to let you know we have had a second bid for Maurice Malpas knocked back. Gary said why you telling me Boss in case you may need reminding I'm right back. So if it's good enough for Walter then Ally may just think the same way.

You'd think Wallace was Maldini the way you go on, he a decent player but no more than that he still gets caught out quite a bit and could do with losing some weight.

You'd think McCoist was :jose: the way you go on, he's a poor manager no more than that and could most certainly do with losing weight :P

I remember Walter Smith saying he will end up being a CB. Maybe he is signed as back up for that position?

Either way I would of preferred him to move on to another club.

Spot on and the boy himself said that the Manager said he needs to build up the body as they see him as a CB.

You'd think McCoist was jose%20(1).jpg the way you go on, he's a poor manager no more than that and could most certainly do with losing weight :P

I never said McCoist was a good Manager he learning and making mistakes along the way but he's what we have at the moment so i try to give him my backing.

Can you stop using casey avator as its confusing.

I think Cole is being kept as a back up to the CB's and he can also play RB if we have a mare on the injury front.

He will be on a small wage, so I have no problems with it. I think the greek boy might be moved on real soon.

I never said McCoist was a good Manager he learning and making mistakes along the way but he's what we have at the moment so i try to give him my backing.

Can you stop using casey avator as its confusing.

No need to be confused as Casey never posted in the BD in the first place plus is now banned so it's not going to be him posting.

No need to be confused as Casey never posted in the BD in the first place plus is now banned so it's not going to be him posting.

He did post quite regularly in here till he went to the bitch section or OT as some call it.

Why do you and the likes of BP9 etc always make it black or white?

Never a middle ground with you's, always moaning about other posters opinions. Just maybe some people don't want the club having far too many players and wasting money. Ever actually thought about that scenario?

Ever thought about NOT finding some fault with everything the club does? Ever tried getting brhind the management instead if moaning like fk! ? No love how some posters now see it as some sort of fault to defend the club!