Away tickets sold out for Sheffield

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh i can wear a wee uniform for yae if yae like :D

Aye its a great turn out. Rangers should ditch the going to America shite and line us up 2 or 3 friendlies down south every season, Fuck Arsenal, Man u etc get us to the big grounds outside them. Hillsborough, Molineaux, Reebok etc. Great days out for the fans and winnable games

Aye mate that sounds good(the friendlies- no you in a uniform :) )

Pompey looked great as did Bradford, would be brilliant.

Aye mate that sounds good(the friendlies- no you in a uniform :) )

Pompey looked great as did Bradford, would be brilliant.

Pompey was good mate, all that time on a bus getting there at 8 or 9 am and boozing all the way through tae a 3pm ko. then not leaving there till 9 at night :lol: what a shambles. I had heart pulpitations for about a month after it

Pompey was good mate, all that time on a bus getting there at 8 or 9 am and boozing all the way through tae a 3pm ko. then not leaving there till 9 at night :lol: what a shambles. I had heart pulpitations for about a month after it

:lol:

Will be a heavy one.

I'm just having a few beers on the train down there rather than getting pished on it, I'll need a fucking wheelchair come kick-off time otherwise.

Oh i can wear a wee uniform for yae if yae like :D

Aye its a great turn out. Rangers should ditch the going to America shite and line us up 2 or 3 friendlies down south every season, Fuck Arsenal, Man u etc get us to the big grounds outside them. Hillsborough, Molineaux, Reebok etc. Great days out for the fans and winnable games

Elland Road :drool:

Bigger crowd going down than turned up at Ibrox to thank Linfield !

Yer but that was a midweek game remember, times are hard and people had work that day and couldn't get their in time...plus it was only a friendly and the tickets were 15 quid! :)

Yer but that was a midweek game remember, times are hard and people had work that day and couldn't get their in time...plus it was only a friendly and the tickets were 15 quid! :)

It was a totally underwhelming night for the Linfield fans,but I can understand the Rangers support travelling in their thousands to England after all Wednesday helped out in our hour of need.

It was a totally underwhelming night for the Linfield fans

I know, quite embarrassing actually...I didn't go myself but I had my excuses, annoyingly, so did too many others. hope they forgive and forget

Linfield was during the season. Rangers were stumbling to the title so it wasn't inspiring to watch and everyone was moaning. Its not a recipe for a good turn out.

Now we have had a breather and a break from it all (the last break was before allys first season in charge) we can recharge and get back to the footy with hopefully a fresh start. Their is more optimism now so more people will turn out.

and ?

Folk were paying for tickets weekly and work to 5ish so it's awkward to get time off and scrape money together when you prioritise league matches.

I hope we invite Linfield over at a decent time(Saturday) to repay them but I don't get the point scoring with Sheffield.

It's pre-season and folk are dying to get to a game, I'm losing an absolute fortune and a day with my kid to get there.

I can't do that every week and I'm sure everyone's in the same boat.

Folk were paying for tickets weekly and work to 5ish so it's awkward to get time off and scrape money together when you prioritise league matches.

I hope we invite Linfield over at a decent time(Saturday) to repay them but I don't get the point scoring with Sheffield.

It's pre-season and folk are dying to get to a game, I'm losing an absolute fortune and a day with my kid to get there.

I can't do that every week and I'm sure everyone's in the same boat.

Your willing to give up a days work fair play.....Linfield are a wee small semi pro club but they were giants when they became the ONLY club in the world to offer a hand in genuine friendship. Two of my work colleagues work as Stewarts at Linfield ask them what they thought of the Rangers turnout and you will get an earful

Linfield was during the season. Rangers were stumbling to the title so it wasn't inspiring to watch and everyone was moaning. Its not a recipe for a good turn out.

Now we have had a breather and a break from it all (the last break was before allys first season in charge) we can recharge and get back to the footy with hopefully a fresh start. Their is more optimism now so more people will turn out.

It wasn't about the football with all due respect

Your willing to give up a days work fair play.....Linfield are a wee small semi pro club but they were giants when they became the ONLY club in the world to offer a hand in genuine friendship. Two of my work colleagues work as Stewarts at Linfield ask them what they thought of the Rangers turnout and you will get an earful

You don't need to tell me that, I posted on one of the threads that it was a poor turnout and Linfield deserved a lot better, but I blame the timing.

Hopefully we can sort it soon as I felt guilty that we got more money from the away match than they got from Ibrox.

A Wednesday game during the season was a bit of an insult to them so I wouldn't blame the fans.

It was a totally underwhelming night for the Linfield fans,but I can understand the Rangers support travelling in their thousands to England after all Wednesday helped out in our hour of need.

I did feel quite bad for linfield however to be fair the timing for it was awful....we were playing so bad at the time and I think most of us just wanted the season done and couldn't face another game...all the stuff with green was kicking off and the feel good factor was well and trully gone....I do hope down the line they are invited back over and we do it right next time...maybe a pre season tournament at Ibrox next year rangers, linfield, Chelsea and Newcastle?