Away tickets sold out for Sheffield

You don't need to tell me that, I posted on one of the threads that it was a poor turnout and Linfield deserved a lot better, but I blame the timing.

Hopefully we can sort it soon as I felt guilty that we got more money from the away match than they got from Ibrox.

A Wednesday game during the season was a bit of an insult to them so I wouldn't blame the fans.

No problem mate,just that I know the depth of feeling amongst many of the Linfield fans concerning the shameful turnout

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fingers crossed mate!

Think they'll move us all to the north stand then? Any idea when these will go on sale?

Leppings Lane and whatever they give us in the North Stand mate, I think Rangers are in contact with them discussing more tickets.

I would guess it would be as soon as Wednesday release the tickets, games only a few weeks away so should be sorted soon!

Sheffield Wednesday held the North Stand back in anticipation of us selling out the Leppings Lane, I think the North Stand holds around 9000 so we'll get what we need I would think.

Looking fwd to this game more now

Sheffield is a cracking place and the Wednesday fans are a good support

16 of us going down for the day on the train

Hope they bring a good support too

Oh. , and hope every bear boos that cunt McCabe

Leppings Lane and whatever they give us in the North Stand mate, I think Rangers are in contact with them discussing more tickets.

I would guess it would be as soon as Wednesday release the tickets, games only a few weeks away so should be sorted soon!

Sheffield Wednesday held the North Stand back in anticipation of us selling out the Leppings Lane, I think the North Stand holds around 9000 so we'll get what we need I would think.

Cheers mate (tu) hope your right!

Your willing to give up a days work fair play.....Linfield are a wee small semi pro club but they were giants when they became the ONLY club in the world to offer a hand in genuine friendship. Two of my work colleagues work as Stewarts at Linfield ask them what they thought of the Rangers turnout and you will get an earful

One on the best posters on this board.

But it's not a contest, Mongo.

Away day to one of Britain's greatest old clubs in the summer when there's no football v Linfield at Ibrox during the season?

Edit:I just made it a contest, sorry :lol: the Blazers should have invited Linfield at a better time.

One on the besacknowledging this board.

But it's not a contest, Mongo.

Away day to one of Britain's greatest old clubs in the summer when there's no football v Linfield at Ibrox during the season?

Edit:I just made it a contest, sorry :lol: the Blazers should have invited Linfield at a better time.

I know where you are coming from mate but this was about showing respect and thanking a small club who made a huge gesture .It was not the Rangers supports finest moment

Your willing to give up a days work fair play.....Linfield are a wee small semi pro club but they were giants when they became the ONLY club in the world to offer a hand in genuine friendship. Two of my work colleagues work as Stewarts at Linfield ask them what they thought of the Rangers turnout and you will get an earful

You are right mate, Linfield are "wee small semi pro club", in a tiny wee country, playing in a tiny wee league against even smaller teams who have a very much smaller support. Linfield are a big noise in Belfast only. They are a small fish in a tiny pond.

Why on earth did you expect fans to turn out in the thousands?