Jim Henry calls Robbie Crawford "an incredible athlete"

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think a year out on loan would be best for him, too many players in front of him at the moment.....but defenetly has big potential

Agree with that, there were plenty of games last season that he never contributed at all, a full season playing week in week out would do him the world of good imo.

Mo Farah is perhaps one of the greatest athletes we have ever seen....fitness beyond....

Do I want him playing midfield for Rangers?

Robbie has been ordinary at best.

This is his last chance he aint a kid any more.

I hope he kicks on and becomes a player.

Mo Farah is perhaps one of the greatest athletes we have ever seen....fitness beyond....

He only started a handful of games last season and he still chipped in with goals showing a lot of composure in front of goal in the process. And he's only 20, he has plenty of time to develop.

He only started a handful of games last season and he still chipped in with goals showing a lot of composure in front of goal in the process. And he's only 20, he has plenty of time to develop.

at 20 you should have dozens of starts Durrant Barry and big Brother Derek were all first picks when much younger.

And they were showing class in the top division.

I like the lad watched him take the time signing autographs and getting pictures with children and the disabled after a number of games

But he needs to kick on at 20 he should be making a bigger contribution.

at 20 you should have dozens of starts Durrant Barry and big Brother Derek were all first picks when much younger.

And they were showing class in the top division.

I like the lad watched him take the time signing autographs and getting pictures with children and the disabled after a number of games

But he needs to kick on at 20 he should be making a bigger contribution.

Not every player is a Barry Ferguson or Ian Durrant though. And McCoist seems to rate Ian Black and Kyle Hutton so opportunities for another midfielder, except for MacLeod, won't be common.

Hopefully this is his season. A loan spell might be a good shout.

I liked it better when you called us Rabgers lol

Not every player is a Barry Ferguson or Ian Durrant though. And McCoist seems to rate Ian Black and Kyle Hutton so opportunities for another midfielder, except for MacLeod, won't be common.

Hopefully this is his season. A loan spell might be a good shout.

yes thats my point and a loan might be for the best.