Shame on you Tom English

72barca

Very much so, as someone once famously said......."he's good guy once you get to know him"

Now who would say that

a) A member of ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ

b) A Rangers blogger who has a profile

c) Cosgrove

d) His Mum.

e) His parish priest.

f) His Dad? (see 'e' above)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very much so, as someone once famously said......."he's good guy once you get to know him"

Now who would say that

a) A member of ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ

b) A Rangers blogger who has a profile

c) Cosgrove

Uncle Thom

Great to see more and more Bears fighting back with great effect.

Too many of these clowns have made a career out of giving a public platform to the negative lies from bigots like ShizoPhil and KDS KFS.

They have consciously pandered to the green sectarian pound, making casual bigotry(I do not overstate it) against us all the rage in Scotland.

They have been a small but contributory factor in where we and Scottish football are.

Effectively, they operate as the media wing of the cabal, which is why they take much of their narrative from the would be Sinn Fein propagandists that have targeted our club for the darkest of misguided reasons.

They are a "social cancer at the core" of our society, and that's a phrase stolen from one of them but, for once, accurately attributed.

In any other country the likes of OC and The Oirish Englishman would be hobos eating out of bins and begging for cash for a ten bag or bottle of brain rot but in Scotland they somehow scrape out a career in sports journalism purely based on their hatred for the Red White and Blue. Say it all about Scottish society I'm afraid.

Fighting back against Rangers haters is frowned upon by many a handwringer and modern day Bear. Don't know how many times I've been told by the appeasers that VB's stance of taking on and confronting our enemies only antagonises the haters.

Let's not kid on here about what the haters really want. They don't want a Rangers, they don't want Prods and they don't want to hear your views. If you keep on running, the haters will keep on chasing.

Quality post mate and nail on the fucking head, have a "like this"................. (tu)

Fighting back against Rangers haters is frowned upon by many a handwringer and modern day Bear. Don't know how many times I've been told by the appeasers that VB's stance of taking on and confronting our enemies only antagonises the haters.

Let's not kid on here about what the haters really want. They don't want a Rangers, they don't want Prods and they don't want to hear your views. If you keep on running, the haters will keep on chasing.

And thats exactly why VBs should continue. get them frothing to such an extent the thin veneer cracks and they expose themselves to more than just the Rangers support. I've been labelled a handwringer because I think that we should be smarter as a support and not give them ammunition. Confronting them with the truth and highlighting their lies is exactly the way to fight back. No abuse just direct questioning, it makes them uncomfortable because the truth is the one thing they can't ever let come out.

Yes the heart scenario is different, Romonov actually pumped money into Hearts. I said from day 1 to chase ticketus as the deal Craig Whyte did to gain control of Ibrox was illegal and any court in the land would deem the deal null and void. This is very basic company law. But my big question is why have the bank managed to walk away and been forgot about? They forced the illegal sale to Whyte and are part owned by the taxpayer.

Do you have proof they forced it?

I know that you're probably right, but without proof, it means nothing.

When there are dirty tricks afoot, the nice reasonable chap gets slapped around. Sometimes a bit of spine and assertiveness to the point of confronting them with their words, is the minimum requirement.

This is not a time for turning the other cheek. It's not all over yet and this is not the media climate we should be content to leave unnoticed or it will be another generation of brainwashed goons going for their own phase two.

Thom English in his John Brown rant exposed why his hatred is so acute

As a staunch bheast he announced that he resided in Glasgow from 1992 through to 1997.

The mighty Rangers taking 9 untainted titles in a row while the rhats made do with the odd cup.

No doubt in my mind that this is where his real bitterness was cemented

What rant about Bomber?

I never read anything by English.

I'd be interested to know how many fellow Bears have actually encountered these 'handwringers' in the flesh, or is only in the digital realms that they target and ridicule those who favour a pro-active stance?

Fuck the handwringers bud, they are a small bud loud group. They are outnumbered 100/1 by people like us.

Keep doing what you're doing, most of us are very very grateful for the work you guys do.

Hopefully we can drive the handwringers away and have our club all to ourselves once again.

NS to the handwringing scum.

They aspire for a society like Ave Maria being built by the pizza pope Tom Monaghan

http://m.guardian.co.uk/news/blog/2006/mar/01/thepizzapopes

This is the catholic version of sharia law

Unfortunately for them we stand in the way

I'd be interested to know how many fellow Bears have actually encountered these 'handwringers' in the flesh, or is only in the digital realms that they target and ridicule those who favour a pro-active stance?

You're spot on about that.

I have never met any.

Might actually start a poll.

Spot on sir! Shouting about Ta*** and Fen**** only brings you to the level of the average Yahoo. Confront the haters with facts, that's their biggest enemy. This is no longer about rival football teams, the haters have taken the entire hate thing to new levels, which encompasses religion, culture, heritage and freedom of speech.

Surely even the biggest hand wringers and there are a few posting here, would have to admit, the Yahoo's don't want to share schools, neighbourhoods and certainly not a football stadium with the majority population?

They hate us, they hate our team and they hate our background and history. Some will run in every confrontation, some will stand and take on the enemy. VB will be taking them on, so for any Yahoo reading this, you've heard it right here.

The town I live in has 7 non-denominational schools and 1 catholic school.

They are demolishing all rhe schools and building a new "super school"

This new super school will still have segregation in it. The Catholics eill have tgeir own part of the school to themselves, separate lunch breaks and other breaks and even wear a different uniform.

It's quite clear that they don't want to be part of our society, so why we bend over backwards to accommodate them astounds me.

It's very clear why sectarianism exists in this country, pity our government didn't have the balls to tell them to either integrate themselves into our society, or pay for their own segregation.

You're spot on about that.

I have never met any.

Might actually start a poll.

Of course, any sizeable demographic will have its share of contrarians, being ingrowing-arse-hairs purely for the sake of it, I've just seldom met any who're shy about it.

I am 100% up for fighting back and the biggest issue we as a support and club face is the twisted agenda driven shite we have to suffer via the mainstream media....the work done by our very own d'art and the efforts of the lads who took the BBC to task is both appreciated and respected by myself in equal measure!

Where I disagree with some of you is how to go about the fight! Shouting and balling achieves almost as little as the dignified silence stuff! What we need is to follow the lead set by those mentioned above and take these organisations and individuals to task in a coherent and professional manner using the most effective weapon we have.....FACTS!!!

Some of you want the club to come out all guns blazing which I am telling you right now they won't do and to be honest they are right not to as that would achieve nothing! There are alot of things going on behind the scenes that aren't in the public domain where the club are dealing with things (daily record etc)....

Could they do more? Of course they could and the links with fans should be stronger but when we start berating the club and individuals based on an assumption they aren't doing anything we just further create division.

Unity and common sense are so important to achieve anything! Hysterical over reactions and negative assumptions are counter productive and some of you need to learn that!