Shame on you Tom English

72barca

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet more proof why you should not believe a word committed to print in the outdated media that is the printed press! These "journalists" have no integrity, will change their views with the wind and will happily sensationalise and twist facts!

Having seen first hand the effects the lies these bastards will print can have in someone's life, it really frustrates me that so many people still believe everything they read and jump to form opinions based on twisted versions of events!

Yes the heart scenario is different, Romonov actually pumped money into Hearts. I said from day 1 to chase ticketus as the deal Craig Whyte did to gain control of Ibrox was illegal and any court in the land would deem the deal null and void. This is very basic company law. But my big question is why have the bank managed to walk away and been forgot about? They forced the illegal sale to Whyte and are part owned by the taxpayer.

Thom English in his John Brown rant exposed why his hatred is so acute

As a staunch bheast he announced that he resided in Glasgow from 1992 through to 1997.

The mighty Rangers taking 9 untainted titles in a row while the rhats made do with the odd cup.

No doubt in my mind that this is where his real bitterness was cemented

Apparently he's not that bad a lad when you get to know him.......over a pint, perhaps.

Poor Tom is just a misunderstood soul.

Allegedly.

Very much so, as someone once famously said......."he's good guy once you get to know him"

Now who would say that

a) A member of ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ

b) A Rangers blogger who has a profile

c) Cosgrove