Daniel Cousin

With hearts being allowed to sign Danny Wilson today while being in administration,

remember last year we tryed to sign Daniel Cousin and the spl did not allow us due to us being in administration.

wots the difference ?

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/rangers-hopes-of-landing-daniel-cousin-1117088

That is a shite excuse. They still had to register him and it said on the stv news that the SPL allowed it to go through today.

Danny Wilson was on loan for a season so that means his contract would have ended at the end of last season and he would have went back to Liverpool.

Rangers tried to sign cousin and i think it was later on that week we got the transfer ban, Rangers tried to register him before it but they wouldn't allow it.

That is a shite excuse. They still had to register him and it said on the stv news that the SPL allowed it to go through today.

Danny Wilson was on loan for a season so that means his contract would have ended at the end of last season and he would have went back to Liverpool.

Rangers tried to sign cousin and i think it was later on that week we got the transfer ban, Rangers tried to register him before it but they wouldn't allow it.

thats what I was think

Never understood why we wanted to sign Cousin, never understood why we couldn't. Think myself it was just another kick in the bollocks or we had too many players over the age of 21.

There was talk of the players who walked still being registered until after the embargo started.

His registration wasn't due to expire till Sunday, that's why they wanted it cleared quickly.

If they failed to do it before then, I doubt they would have been able to complete the signing as his registration would have lappsed.

Although, did we not resign an out of contract Andy Little during our registration ban, I can only guess this was allowed because we still held his registration.

I remember it like you said, were signing him as a free agent after the window shut.

The sfa stopped us registering him after we went into administration.

Tried to sign Cousin in February, we were given the transfer ban in April

It was absolutely pathetic decision, but same situation and Hearts can still have Wilson, its just another example of the corrupt SFA.

We shall see what sanctions they get...hmmm...

Wilson's now the captain of that sinking ship, seems to be there way of apologizing to him for lying to him about the financial situation there.