Roman Abramovich ripped apart on skysports news.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is he a fraud?

Arsenal. :lol:

Ryan, I really do despair with you. Instead of you looking at the video which is now on YouTube and seeing for yourself why he is very dodgy and robbed people, you just respond with Arsenal which is utterly irrelevant to the topic.

Skysports news seems to be made for people like you. Dumbed down garbage with people like Cascarino who just looked on not knowing what to say. As a Rangers fan you would think you would care about such a subject after these last 12 months.

Ryan, I really do despair with you. Instead of you looking at the video which is now on YouTube and seeing for yourself why he is very dodgy and robbed people, you just respond with Arsenal which is utterly irrelevant to the topic.

Skysports news seems to be made for people like you. Dumbed down garbage with people like Cascarino who just looked on not knowing what to say. As a Rangers fan you would think you would care about such a subject after these last 12 months.

:lol:

You make a thread about something and it's up to me to find out what it's about? Nae bother.

:lol:

You make a thread about something and it's up to me to find out what it's about? Nae bother.

Go look at the video. Deny the reality if you want. Rather shameful from a Rangers fan though considering our own plight because of dodgy business and immoral practices.

Some folk are just bitter because they have won the lot tbh.

English football and much of European football is full of people like RA.

If you dig feel enough you can find shit on any body, especially businessmen.

I bet Kroenke & Usmanov aren't angels either and that's coming from somebody who quite likes Arsenal.