Glasgow Boyne Celebrations and Central Scotland

Skelf

Anybody know anything about West Lothian Walk?

Missed the Edinburgh one last week it clashed with Armed Forces Day.

On that note my mate has a buety of a Six County's Flag made by some guys in HMP Longkesh from many years ago.Absolute collectors Item.

Anyone interested PM me for Photos.

Who cares. Nothing to do with Rangers as a club. 1690 was little under 200 years before we were formed.

Get with the times.

Wish you'd honestly fuck off you horrible little bigot worstcunt

Who cares. Nothing to do with Rangers as a club. 1690 was little under 200 years before we were formed.

Get with the times. Move away from that pish. Nobody at the club would endorse it so neither should the fans who attend Ibrox. We hate Celtic yeah but 1690 has fuck all to do with it. Its football clubs not a religion war.

Unreal.

Ill get the gtf responses but I know im right.

Your in the wrong thread so just leave. Thanks

Wish you'd honestly fuck off you horrible little bigot worstcunt

You can hardly put two sentences together

Who gave you access to a computer.

You know im right. Must be the way you were brought up. No wonder Scotland falls behind everyone around it. Stuck in the past thats what it is.

You can hardly put two sentences together

Who gave you access to a computer.

What's up with the past? The way this country is heading the past is a damned site more appealing than the future.

You know im right. Must be the way you were brought up. No wonder Scotland falls behind everyone around it. Stuck in the past thats what it is.

If this Battle in 1690 and others with as much relevance had not been fought and won there would be no RANGERS. GET WITH THE HISTORY. NO SURRENDER.

What absolute shite - rangers wee started 200 years or so after this and were in no way started with anything to do with it - if you are going to post at least try for some accuracy !

Threat :lol:

Hopefully he carries out his "threat" on you.

Yep I am sure you would love to have editorial rights to stifle free speech - you want to march and chat about it in the bears den - find - but then ill post in the thread - or to you bievr on censorship - only your opinions and your ill should be heard ! What shite