Glasgow Boyne Celebrations and Central Scotland

Skelf

Yep I am sure you would love to have editorial rights to stifle free speech - you want to march and chat about it in the bears den - find - but then ill post in the thread - or to you bievr on censorship - only your opinions and your ill should be heard ! What shite

Dont know how you came to thst conclusion from what I said but fair enough. :thumbup:

Threats - a thread in the bears dem that has fuck all to do with Rangers and you make threats!

So bears den?

It's got everything to do with Rangers by sheer supporters Assosciation your another wee bigot that should just fuck off out the thread

Threats - a thread in the bears dem that has fuck all to do with Rangers and you make threats!

So bears den?

Was thinking this mahsel... You can debate Greggs pies until your keyboard is well and truly battered... But have the temerity to slag a buncha numpties parading aboot dressed like Mr Benn and you get censored. doh

Each to their own I suppose.

It's got everything to do with Rangers by sheer supporters Assosciation your another wee bigot that should just fuck off out the thread

Open thread on a public forum -want to be about rangers - if it wasn't in the bears den I would not be here - it is so ill entry - my comment this has fk all to do with rangers - the fact a few posters are going to a walk has no more relevance than a few posters will be going to t on the park - in fact here will probably be more rangers fans at t in the park than on the walk so probably more relevant but that wouldnae be a bears den topic either

Was thinking this mahsel... You can debate Greggs pies until your keyboard is well and truly battered... But have the temerity to slag a buncha numpties parading aboot dressed like Mr Benn and you get censored. doh

Each to their own I suppose.

Loyalists and Orangemen are numpties? That's nice why can't cunts like you take your own wee brand of bigotry across to Kerrydale at where Yous will be welcome with open arms

Open thread on a public forum -want to be about rangers - if it wasn't in the bears den I would not be here - it is so ill entry - my comment this has fk all to do with rangers - the fact a few posters are going to a walk has no more relevance than a few posters will be going to t on the park - in fact here will probably be more rangers fans at t in the park than on the walk so probably more relevant but that wouldnae be a bears den topic either

Who's headlining...?

Personally I'd love to see him fucked off of this planet. Another handwringing nationalist bastard who needs skelped aboot

Ha pissing my self in fear - there will be a god portion of the rangers support that will vote yes in the referendum but that matters not a fl because politics religion etc has fl all tondo with supporting rangers

That's nice why can't cunts like you take your own wee brand of bigotry across to Kerrydale at

Probably because I don't care to read about Celtic. That would be why I am in a Rangers forum thinking I was reading about tha fitba'.

As I say, each to their own. Just was thinking that it wasn't much to do with Ally and the 11 men he puts on the park, that's all.

Loyalists and Orangemen are numpties? That's nice why can't cunts like you take your own wee brand of bigotry across to Kerrydale at where Yous will be welcome with open arms

Calling him a count in a post slagging him for name calling - oh the irony !

You can hardly put two sentences together

Who gave you access to a computer.

You know im right. Must be the way you were brought up. No wonder Scotland falls behind everyone around it. Stuck in the past thats what it is.

Tbh you should be punted from here ya fucking zoomer. "We were here before you and we'll be here when your gone" Thats how the song goes :wink:

Are Rangers going to be there?

:7325:

I've seen threads on here that even have a slight relevance to Rangers being moved to somewhere else.

Well the admin can move it if they see fit however you will still have Fenian cunts like blackmanredemption calling loyalists and Orangemen numpties

Who's headlining...?

Mumford and son and rhyana (spelling) but emile sandi and the proclaimer a will be there - I like the proclaimer a - but that doesnae make me a hibbie - I also like dizzy rascal and he is there as well - what music do you like ? :pipe:

Probably because I don't care to read about Celtic. That would be why I am in a Rangers forum thinking I was reading about tha fitba'.

As I say, each to their own. Just was thinking that it wasn't much to do with Ally and the 11 men he puts on the park, that's all.

Ever so easy to scroll past it

It takes up millimetres on your screen when looking in the Bearsden yet you'd rather come in and call the people walking numpties instead

Haha I've got fuck all wrong with the walks just don't see why it needs to be in the bears den that's all!

Becuase loads of members will be parading, some of our clubs staff will either be in attendance at the parades or at some of the after parties in the lodges. Like it or fucking lump it.

Admin these roasters have made their points in the thread, just ban them from it. Its bad enough fenians trying to stop us but our own? shocking!

Tbh you should be punted from here ya fucking zoomer. "We were here before you and we'll be here when your gone" Thats how the song goes :wink:

Na - rangers will still be going while all this walking stuff is only remembered on books

Becuase loads of members will be parading, some of our clubs staff will either be in attendance at the parades or at some of the after parties in the lodges. Like it or fucking lump it.

Admin these roasters have made their points in the thread, just ban them from it. Its bad enough fenians trying to stop us but our own? shocking!

Who you calling a fenian ya fat cunt?

I said I never had a problem with them