Glasgow Boyne Celebrations and Central Scotland

Skelf

would be embarrassed to be seen at a march these days. not the most enlightened crowd. Will have a quiet drink and a roll of the eyes away from the action.

We would be embarrassed if you did attend - 'not the most enlightened crowd'? tell us then Socrates what do you deem 'enlightened'?

Away and drink yourself into oblivion during the weekend and roll your turncoat eyes when you look in your mirror.

A lot of us are proud of our upbringing and heritage - you are obviously not, so do us a favour and stay away.

Go and wring some hands somewhere before someone wrings your neck.

Enlightened? you would not be 'enlightened' even if someone stuck a 100 watt bulb up your arse.

Ya cheeky bastard.

A celebration of hatred and bigotry with no place in Scotland today. Get it to fuck from Rangers, there's no connection whatsoever.

surprised at the amount of arseholes on here tryin to wind people up and be controversial

if you have nothing positive to say on this thread try another and let other people enjoy having some banter

on what I hope will be a good day for all no surrender

A celebration of hatred and bigotry with no place in Scotland today. Get it to fuck from Rangers, there's no connection whatsoever.

We would be embarrassed if you did attend - 'not the most enlightened crowd'? tell us then Socrates what do you deem 'enlightened'?

Away and drink yourself into oblivion during the weekend and roll your turncoat eyes when you look in your mirror.

A lot of us are proud of our upbringing and heritage - you are obviously not, so do us a favour and stay away.

Go and wring some hands somewhere before someone wrings your neck.

Enlightened? you would not be 'enlightened' even if someone stuck a 100 watt bulb up your arse.

Ya cheeky bastard.

Best post of the thread

Far to many Handwringing arseholes that come in to state how much they could not give a fuck about these events.... well you cared enough to post and if you dont care that much fuck off and gives us all peace...

They are the types of people who probably have all sorts of nationalist and Celtic Republican rebel loving pals and can sit and drink with them all night enjoying football banter and other morbid stuff

Far to many Handwringing arseholes that come in to state how much they could not give a fuck about these events.... well you cared enough to post and if you dont care that much fuck off and gives us all peace...

The same shite happens in all the Scotland match threads, usually done by the same people who are now moaning about it in this one. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying it happens in a lot of threads and few get banned for it.

The same shite happens in all the Scotland match threads, usually done by the same people who are now moaning about it in this one. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying it happens in a lot of threads and few get banned for it.

True but the reasons for that are a lot more justified and it's for footballing reasons after what the SFA have done to us and what the fans of other clubs think of us (ala the Tartan Army) - there's a lot of anti-Rangers sentiment in Scottish football.

But it's different the couple in here who's started their shite. It's born out of nothing but sheer bigtory towards Loyalists.

Don't talk crap.

Folk coming in supporting the other team is expressing an opinion, you just don't like it as it's against Scotland.

You had barely posted until my England thread, pots and kettles ;)

True but the reasons for that are a lot more justified and it's for footballing reasons after what the SFA have done to us and what the fans of other clubs think of us (ala the Tartan Army) - there's a lot of anti-Rangers sentiment in Scottish football.

But it's different the couple in here who's started their shite. It's born out of nothing but sheer bigtory towards Loyalists.

It's only justified from your point of view. I'm sure Joe felt equally justified in airing his opinion. Anyway, I don't want to ruin the thread anymore than it has been. Have good day on Saturday.

A-Dawg. :lol:

It's completely different and you know it.

Not really. One set of posters slagging the OO, and another set slagging off their own country. I'm glad i'm not on either side, which is where we all should be. Hey ho.

Not really. One set of posters slagging the OO, and another set slagging off their own country. I'm glad i'm not on either side, which is where we all should be. Hey ho.

Wanting another team to win a game of football is totally different to calling people bigots and insulting their culture.

You know that...

As a Bear who grew up in Coatbridge, I'm going to be quite condescending here and say this.

You think you know your enemy!

From your little battles with people in the pub who don't agree with the team you support. The Internet bam pots that spout lies that you feel are undermining your views and heritage. Reading the papers and getting angry when Rangers are attacked. People in your work giving you grief about the club you love.

You know very little, and that's being kind.

Coatbridge has the nickname of "little Ireland". I've never been to Ireland. I have, however served in Ulster. If this is what Ireland is like, then we should be shouting from the highest mountain that our freedom of speech and our religious beliefs will NEVER be undermined or downtrodden.

Go down Coatbridge Main Street on a Saturday night, and find out the truth.

WATP.

if you knew joe was a tarrier would it change your opinion of him and his views ?

Wanting another team to win a game of football is totally different to calling people bigots and insulting their culture.

You know that...

Insulting my football team/country is insulting my culture also. I don't see the distinction you are making. People are too precious on this forum in general. The OO is not above criticism or negative comment. The reaction of some of the people on here, says more about them, than it does the supposed taig, GIJoe.

Insulting my football team/country is insulting my culture also. I don't see the distinction you are making. People are too precious on this forum in general. The OO is not above criticism or negative comment. The reaction of some of the people on here, says more about them, than it does the supposed taig, GIJoe.

I stopped reading after the first sentence. What a load of shite.

You're getting desperate here. It's an absolutely ridiculous comparison you're making.

if you knew joe was a tarrier would it change your opinion of him and his views ?

Meh, I think he admitted his wife was a tarrier in another thread, but my comments weren't really about Joe. More about the reaction he got. I don't agree with what he said for what it's worth.

I think this thread is the perfect example of what I call the real enemy within. Complete disregard for cultural expression of people who support Rangers who have very close links to the PUL community. It is the perfect example of the liberal agenda which is to devalue all cultural and heritage expression from the PUL and to try and alienate them.

Meh, I think he admitted his wife was a tarrier in another thread, but my comments weren't really about Joe. More about the reaction he got. I don't agree with what he said for what it's worth.

the reaction he got imo he deserved, we have to admit that as rangers fans we have a strong unionist/loyalist following and guys like myself like to see threads like this supporting it, we have enough folk trying to erode our past, we dont need some of our own doing it.

i know i shouldnt say this as a mod but if i see threads ive no interet in i wont comment on them, sadly i need to rummage thru them to check for inappropriate posts to remove

It's only justified from your point of view. I'm sure Joe felt equally justified in airing his opinion. Anyway, I don't want to ruin the thread anymore than it has been. Have good day on Saturday.

When can there ever be "justification" for airing an opinion which is based on a false, fictitious and erroneous statement ? And by virtue of such a lie is, deliberating insulting to what others cherish and hold dear ?

the reaction he got imo he deserved, we have to admit that as rangers fans we have a strong unionist/loyalist following and guys like myself like to see threads like this supporting it, we have enough folk trying to erode our past, we dont need some of our own doing it.

i know i shouldnt say this as a mod but if i see threads ive no interet in i wont comment on them, sadly i need to rummage thru them to check for inappropriate posts to remove

Fair enough, but we also can't deny that a fair section of our support have no support or loyalty to the OO. Denying them the right to comment is kinda like denying such people exist. I'm not defending Joe's comments, because he did cross the line, but so do others, like I pointed out with regards to the Scotland match threads. It's just a tad hypocritical in my opinion, but I know you wont want to get involved in a debate about the banning policy.