431 members have voted

1. 1. Should Nacho return for a second spell

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can get him on about £1000-£2000 a week which I think he would bite on in the circumstances, who wouldn't want him teaching shit like this to the young players?

Straight off the training ground. NN understood tactics and listened to his coaches.

Why would he not be good to have around?

If we can get him on about £1000-£2000 a week which I think he would bite on in the circumstances, who wouldn't want him teaching shit like this to the young players?

Straight off the training ground. NN understood tactics and listened to his coaches.

Exactly! I genuinely can't understand why anyone wouldn't want him back.

It was a complete out of the blue strike, as good as it was.

I could see your "good to have around" argument if it was fucking Zidane but the only thing Novo would be good for at the training ground is a good tim-bash.

I would let him tip up and train every day as I'm sure he would be a great presence to have around , but I do not want to go into next season expecting nacho to be the best our squad has to offer.