I'm going to see Craig Whyte On Thursday

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This blurt is coming to Inverness on Thursday.

As it's local I'm going to go see if I can get a chat with him

Anyone got a message they would like me to pass on while I'm there ??

Nothing to say, but can you please give him his quid back and then give him a good boot in his phanny,

well I hope all goes well, please don't get yourself in any trouble BT, they'll turn it on us ..ive read one or 2 of your posts and you can be quite articulate...stick to your guns, go for him good and proper but remember, your representing all of us...non of this squatting or nada shit will do on this occasion!

well I hope all goes well, please don't get yourself in any trouble BT, they'll turn it on us ..ive read one or 2 of your posts and you can be quite articulate...stick to your guns, go for him good and proper but remember, your representing all of us...non of this squatting or and nada shit will do on this occasion!

Fixed

well I hope all goes well, please don't get yourself in any trouble BT, they'll turn it on us ..ive read one or 2 of your posts and you can be quite articulate...stick to your guns, go for him good and proper but remember, your representing all of us...non of this squatting or nada shit will do on this occasion!

It's nada & squatting and it's how I roll.......

Plan is

I'm going into the courtroom to watch it with my wee bro..

Soon as Whyte goes in the dock he gonna stand and and scream Thats The Cunt that touched me in the toilet just now ...

This blurt is coming to Inverness on Thursday.

As it's local I'm going to go see if I can get a chat with him

Anyone got a message they would like me to pass on while I'm there ??

Former Rangers owner Craig Whyte to appear in court after warrant is issued for his arrest over trial no-show

6 Jul 2013 08:32

WHYTE failed to appear as a witness in the trial of his two former housekeepers who face charges of stealing from his Highland home. A warrant has now been issued for his arrest.

ynne Cameron/PA Wire

DISGRACED former Rangers owner Craig Whyte will appear at court next week after a warrant was issued for his arrest.

He will attend Inverness Sheriff Court on Thursday to explain why he failed to appear as a witness in the trial of his two former housekeepers.

An arrest warrant was granted for Whyte, who was in Monaco when the case against Terence Horan, 53, and Jane Hagan, 50, was called on June 10.

They face charges of stealing from Whyte’s Highland home at Castle Grant, near Grantown-on-Spey, Inverness-shire.

It is believed his lawyers contacted the procurator fiscal’s office and have arranged for him to appear personally to explain why he failed to turn up

If Whyte’s explanation doesn’t satisfy the sheriff, he could be punished on the day or have sentence deferred until after the trial.

']Last month, Whyte’s estranged wife Kim turned up at the trial and was waiting in the witness room for her husband. When he didn’t turn up, she was asked if she could contact him.

Whyte told fiscal depute Kelly Mitchell he was abroad and believed he had been countermanded as a witness because he claimed he received a letter from the Crown Office saying the case had been dropped

]He added that he now believed the letter was false.

]Hagan and Horan are alleged to have stolen items including a quad bike, quantities of coins and Dutch guilders, a silver photograph frame, a hip flask and cups, three sets of cufflinks, a fuel card, a telescope and case.

Any mention of some Arsenal shares in there..

I would hope any Inverness Bear who is off work on Thursday with time to spare would make an attempt to face this creep and tell him what he is.

BTW Bogtrotter, throw an egg at him, a dozen if u can, u won't be lifted for it.

Flat 3b, 3 Hans Crescent, London SW1X 0LS

This is the address for the Embassy of Ecuador in London.

Do what needs to be done. :ph34r:

Don't be dishing out my personal address on line please!

Although squatting on his face, resulting in nada oxygen for him should sort out the cunt.

Him....I mean. ;)