Might be a silly question...

WWTC

But here goes. By the way, ive asked in other topics but not had an answer, so ive had to start a thread on it.

Basically, what letter is the front row of the Main Stand front. I know it might seem rediculous, but ive sat there for 25 years, 24 in row G and 1 in row E. Now im certain they were both further back than 7 and 5 rows from the front, but when i got my move last week i was informed i had two seats in the front row.

I know near the centre your not right the front because of press etc, but the 2 sections each end the seats go right to the front. I checked my email confirmation and, sure enough, row A, Main Stand front. So, can anyone confirm if Row A is indeed the front row?

But here goes. By the way, ive asked in other topics but not had an answer, so ive had to start a thread on it.

Basically, what letter is the front row of the Main Stand front. I know it might seem rediculous, but ive sat there for 25 years, 24 in row G and 1 in row E. Now im certain they were both further back than 7 and 5 rows from the front, but when i got my move last week i was informed i had two seats in the front row.

I know near the centre your not right the front because of press etc, but the 2 sections each end the seats go right to the front. I checked my email confirmation and, sure enough, row A, Main Stand front. So, can anyone confirm if Row A is indeed the front row?

I seen you asking in other threads but didn't reply as I don't know the answer,Sorry mate....however I'm replying to this so you know we're not all ignoring you. ;)

I seen you asking in other threads but didn't reply as I don't know the answer,Sorry mate....however I'm replying to this so you know we're not all ignoring you. ;)

Haha. Thanks mate, i was startin to feel like that!