August Fixture Amendments for TV

People whining about some games being rearranged for TV need to calm down and think more. Would you prefer every game on Saturday at 3pm and no games on tv?

Personally I think it's beneficial to have as many games on tv as possible to get a wider audience watching us and talking about us.

People whining about some games being rearranged for TV need to calm down and think more. Would you prefer every game on Saturday at 3pm and no games on tv?

Personally I think it's beneficial to have as many games on tv as possible to get a wider audience watching us and talking about us.

you won't be going up on a Friday & back the same day Al :sherlock:

you won't be going up on a Friday & back the same day Al :sherlock:

Nah mate not with work. But the point remains, is there any point whinging about it when it's a big part of football nowadays and it helps spread the brand?

Yep. No live games on tv.

Nah mate not with work. But the point remains, is there any point whinging about it when it's a big part of football nowadays and it helps spread the brand?

true (tu) I could probably finish work midday get flight up, stay at me cousins and early flight back next day

All Scottish football should be played on a saturday at 3 o'clock, the only way to see it is to go to the game.

This would bring in bigger crowds for all the teams,

Bring back scotsport on a Sundays afternoon for highlights, sky deals fucked anyway if it wasn't. We would have heard how good it is by now.