South Yorkshire Police Over-Reacting

steveger1

You don't want a prison camp atmosphere, that's for sure.

What are they going to do with fans who are not attending the match? Presumably they're not going to interfere with them in any way?

That looks like a creeper from Minecraft crossed with a lobster.

It's very musical and quite cute, but what is it? :P

Its a loyalist crab playing a flute or what David Healy would look like as a sea crustacean.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a great idea I'm sure they would sell well :thumbup: We could start a line in RM toys for the kids :gerbad:

Imagine a baby's mobile. The loyalist crab and his flute in the middle, and the little fluffy notes orbiting it :D.

For my part, I've got a big bloody 5x3 flag on the way. Might take it to town, but I doubt I can put it on a wavy-stick, without being arrested for carrying an offensive weapon :P.

Imagine a baby's mobile. The loyalist crab and his flute in the middle, and the little fluffy notes orbiting it :D.

For my part, I've got a big bloody 5x3 flag on the way. Might take it to town, but I doubt I can put it on a wavy-stick, without being arrested for carrying an offensive weapon :P.

Fantastic it would be baby's first flute :D unless you take a walking stick and pretend your shakey on your feet then when you get into stadium attach the flag and bobs your uncle :uk:

Fantastic it would be baby's first flute :D unless you take a walking stick and pretend your shakey on your feet then when you get into stadium attach the flag and bobs your uncle :uk:

Yeah, doubt I'm going to be able to get into the stadium.

Not unless this no tickets pish stops. Besides, if the flag blocks the view people might get a bit annoyed :P.

Yeah, doubt I'm going to be able to get into the stadium.

Not unless this no tickets pish stops. Besides, if the flag blocks the view people might get a bit annoyed :P.

Well hopefully you will find a way but if not maybe there will be a stream somewhere. They might but I'm sure a few help full bears will hold it up with you :)

Well I haven't got a ticket, and unless I'm extremely lucky I'm not going to get one. Still going to the Jubilee club for a few beers though. If they wanna treat me like some kind of invading menace, I'll politely point out that this is my town, I was born here and I live here,

I guarantee that a lot more than 6000 lads will be wanting to get in, all that restricting ticket sales is going to do is result in pissed up fans wandering round here there and everywhere. Not that that in itself is a bad thing, but I don't think it's the situation that the police want to create.

Police have really dropped a bollock on this one, and both Bears fans and SWFC are paying for it, whether by missing out on a decent match, or by selling (I think someone said elsewhere) 10,000 total tickets in a 40,000 seater stadium.

What a total clusterfuck.

In other news, South Yorkshire Police are going to struggle even more when their budget is cut further in 2015.

Is this really the best use of police resources and funding?

Cant you go down to the stadiums ticket office? There might be spares in Jubilee club, you never know.

Well hopefully you will find a way but if not maybe there will be a stream somewhere. They might but I'm sure a few help full bears will hold it up with you :)

Yeah, hope I do find a way :D.

What's a "stream" though?

Cant you go down to the stadiums ticket office? There might be spares in Jubilee club, you never know.

I'll look into both possibilities. If there are any spares at JC, they'll be in high demand.

Luckily, it's a 10 minute ride from my house to there, so I'll go down on the bike in the daytime.

I'll look into both possibilities. If there are any spares at JC, they'll be in high demand.

Luckily, it's a 10 minute ride from my house to there, so I'll go down on the bike in the daytime.

You might get one on the day in JC, a bus may have a no show or someone might not make it to the game :craphead:

A stream is a way of watching a game online without having to pay, bloody lifesavers if the matches are not on RTV and you don't have sky or BT Sport.

Have you checked out the match tickets section on RM?

Multiple times. It's almost as if I check at 12, 4, 8 and 12, and the odd ticket slips out at 2, 6, 10 or 2 :(:P

A stream is a way of watching a game online without having to pay, bloody lifesavers if the matches are not on RTV and you don't have sky or BT Sport.

Oh that sort of stream.

Nah I don't wanna watch it on tv, not on my own anyway. No point going and getting pissed on yer own when there's a load of Bears in the same boat.

Better to get together, get pissed, wave the flags and sing a few songs :D.

Multiple times. It's almost as if I check at 12, 4, 8 and 12, and the odd ticket slips out at 2, 6, 10 or 2 :(:P

Oh that sort of stream.

Nah I don't wanna watch it on tv, not on my own anyway. No point going and getting pissed on yer own when there's a load of Bears in the same boat.

Better to get together, get pissed, wave the flags and sing a few songs :D.

Very true mate I'll be there in spirit if not in person but have yourselfs a right royal sash bash :crabflute:

Haha, Loyalist Crab is awesome.

I'm gonna have to find someone to make a plush toy of Loyalist Crab. You know they made a plush cacodemon from Doom, years ago? :D

:000000082: that is brilliant, you should do that mate and auction them off on here I'd definitely buy some for my neice and nephew and one for me :D

What's the chances of our buses getting stopped/searched down there?

In all honesty, my first response was going to be "don't be daft". But then with all the policing for this match you'd think it was a bloody Old Firm game or something.

:000000082: that is brilliant, you should do that mate and auction them off on here I'd definitely buy some for my neice and nephew and one for me :D

Yeah, I could clear space on my shelf for one :D. Not a clue how I'd go about getting em made though :P.

In all honesty, my first response was going to be "don't be daft". But then with all the policing for this match you'd think it was a bloody Old Firm game or something.

Yeah, I could clear space on my shelf for one :D. Not a clue how I'd go about getting em made though :P.

I'm sure Alan Sugar would be happy to give you a wad of cash to do it :)