question folks

Say we really did become a new club (clydebank, Gretna) and ended up in the junior leagues.

Would you still follow follow? And I'm talking about losing everything, the stadium, Murray park etc.

I know my answar, I just want to know everyone else's view.

There is no shame is saying you would walk away.

S7

Say we really did become a new club (clydebank, Gretna) and ended up in the junior leagues.

Would you still follow follow? And I'm talking about losing everything, the stadium, Murray park etc.

I know my answar, I just want to know everyone else's view.

There is no shame is saying you would walk away.

S7

What's the point in this? We are now, and never will be any other club other than Rangers!! Any other suggestion is ridiculous! One of the reasons we will never be anything other than Rangers is because we do follow our club regardless!

What's the point in this? We are now, and never will be any other club other than Rangers!! Any other suggestion is ridiculous! One of the reasons we will never be anything other than Rangers is because we do follow our club regardless!

You just need to look at the amount that never renewed last season.

yes

Show me evidence of this.. People come, people go, overall we have had a similar attendance to what we have had in previous years! Already we have over 32,000 season tickets sold this season! People are still following!! Your question is ridiculous!

I hadn't been to a game at Ibrox in years, yet I got lucky with some bets and lottery wins and the first thing on my mind was to spend it on seeing Rangers in the third div.

I hope to get to another game this season, and I will, but the question does seem a wee bit superfluous as we're not dead and we are carrying on.

I'm sure all these types of posts were out and about when there was big doubts about our existence.

Anyway, I've started, so I'll finish. I'd support my local team as I support the local team when I'm in Holland.

I hadn't been to a game at Ibrox in years, yet I got lucky with some bets and lottery wins and the first thing on my mind was to spend it on seeing Rangers in the third div.

I hope to get to another game this season, and I will, but the question does seem a wee bit superfluous as we're not dead and we are carrying on.

I'm sure all these types of posts were out and about when there was big doubts about our existence.

Anyway, I've started, so I'll finish. I'd support my local team as I support the local team when I'm in Holland.

"got lucky with some bets and lottery wins "

What's your numbers!!! :-)

Any number of reasons for that.

I remember a thread on here last season from a guy fron perth, he said he usually went to Ibrox with them, but o that occasion they went to mcdairmaid park to watch a better standard of football.

Am sure there's other people who remember that thread.

If the unthinkable did ever happen then I'd be finished with Scottish football (whatever that is) because without the Rangers it's fucking nothing.

But, as that is never going to happen, let's just say this thread is reekin' and away and shite. Even as a long time lurker I'd question why you'd ask this.

I remember a thread on here last season from a guy fron perth, he said he usually went to Ibrox with them, but o that occasion they went to mcdairmaid park to watch a better standard of football.

Am sure there's other people who remember that thread.

So what? In the whole people still bought thousands of season tickets!! Every year you get people not renewing for one reason or another!

Over 38,000 season tickets ruin your point!!