Chris Waddle

Docopops

@chriswaddle93: Really looking forward to rangers coming to Hillsborough two of my favourite clubs of all time

Goes on to say wishes he'd played for us. Just before my time but what a player he'd have been at the Bears!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A funy story about Chris. I was over at Ibrox one midweek waiting for Gary Stevens (name dropping I know) I was talking to John Morrow when two guys walked in, one was Chris Waddle the other mate of his, a guy called Peter used to sit at the reception desk and said can I help you...........Waddle said can we see round the stadium, the guy Peter said no, this is Rangers and we don't allow anyone to come off the street and walk in and ask to see the Stadium, John and I looked at eachother and he shot into the home dressing room and Waddle and his pal left....next minute Gough , Gary and a couple of others ran otu to catch up with him and bring him back in.

Spot on in that he nearly signed used to see him, Gough , Roberts and Mabbet (thinks ) up at Cup finals.

A funy story about Chris. I was over at Ibrox one midweek waiting for Gary Stevens (name dropping I know) I was talking to John Morrow when two guys walked in, one was Chris Waddle the other mate of his, a guy called Peter used to sit at the reception desk and said can I help you...........Waddle said can we see round the stadium, the guy Peter said no, this is Rangers and we don't allow anyone to come off the street and walk in and ask to see the Stadium, John and I looked at eachother and he shot into the home dressing room and Waddle and his pal left....next minute Gough , Gary and a couple of others ran otu to catch up with him and bring him back in.

Spot on in that he nearly signed used to see him, Gough , Roberts and Mabbet (thinks ) up at Cup finals.

What ever happened to John morrow did he ever play for any other clubs when he left ibrox

im too young to remember him in his prime but i did catch the end of his career and he was a class act...hes a legend at Marseille and that says a lot. also have the up most respect for him as hes never hidden his love for the rangers

Pretty sure Waddle co-commentated our last game vs Newcastle and practically slated us the whole game. How lucky we were to be winning and he had a whole England is better than Scotland complex. Went right off him at that point.

Very surprised to see he actually likes us......

Pretty sure Waddle co-commentated our last game vs Newcastle and practically slated us the whole game. How lucky we were to be winning and he had a whole England is better than Scotland complex. Went right off him at that point.

Very surprised to see he actually likes us......

Well in general he's an awful pundit, so I wouldn't have taken that too seriously.