***The Official Albion Rovers vs Rangers Match Thread***

Templeton summed up in the last 5 minutes. Brilliant goal, then 3 annoying moments. He hasn't changed!

You just have to learn to accept that with Templeton....he can light up and change a game but he can be equally as frustrating at times....however you do need players like that in the team who can produce things not many others can....

Templeton summed up in the last 5 minutes. Brilliant goal, then 3 annoying moments. He hasn't changed!

You just have to learn to accept that with Templeton....he can light up and change a game but he can be equally as frustrating at times....however you do need players like that in the team who can produce things not many others can....

As dominant as i've seen us since dropping the divisions. Utterly in command. Nice to see us not shipping many chances aswell, simply by being on the front foot for the entire game. Our fitness levels look staggeringly different. Not sure what on earth was happening last season. We look right up for it

Just what I was thinking about today, although we can criticise our own performance we've certainly dominated, without question. That was lacking last season to put it lightly

Why would we want him to change? The boy is capable of the truly special. If we have to put up with some selfishness to see it 1 every 4/5 times I think it's worth it. He offers something different to any other player.

Why would we want him to change? The boy is capable of the truly special. If we have to put up with some selfishness to see it 1 every 4/5 times I think it's worth it. He offers something different to any other player.

Yeah he does, it's just with a bit of coaching he could be better. He's good, but he CAN improve. There's no harm in continuing to try to improve him.