Is this JT?

delamonty

"Confused why the Daily Record missed the storm around the behaviour of Celtic fans at the Brentford game? Be confused no more.

At a mid-day editorial conference where stories due to go in the paper the next day are discussed Brentford was raised.

The story was given to the News Editor Kevin Mansi to follow up via the local paper down there.

He did nothing."

SHOWER OF CUNTS

Maybe Editor Alan Rennie will 'invite' the anonomus blogger to a meeting to gauge their views like he wanted to do with the RTC blogger? Hopefully this blog picks up popularity , highlights the Rhebels bias and frankly irritates the tits off them! Be interested if they complain about it and the broken badge!

Which is?

As daft as it may sound I no longer out anything past the media/politicians.

Rangers once described as the "quintessential British club" are a target of the SNP and the war waging for independence. One of Scotland's biggest institutions and most popular clubs is synonymous with British Unionism and that won't do for the separatists. Shit on the Gers, force them out of the league, lie and get away with it and drag the Rangers name through the mud. A popular strong Rangers side and their fans displaying Unionist flags and banners is not a good advert for the pro independence mhedia and lying politicians.

Call me a cunt, it's a theory.

As daft as it may sound I no longer out anything past the media/politicians.

Rangers once described as the "quintessential British club" are a target of the SNP and the war waging for independence. One of Scotland's biggest institutions and most popular clubs is synonymous with British Unionism and that won't do for the separatists. Shit on the Gers, force them out of the league, lie and get away with it and drag the Rangers name through the mud. A popular strong Rangers side and their fans displaying Unionist flags and banners is not a good advert for the pro independence mhedia and lying politicians.

Call me a cunt, it's a theory.

its a good theory

You are not a c""t