Is this JT?

delamonty

As daft as it may sound I no longer out anything past the media/politicians.

Rangers once described as the "quintessential British club" are a target of the SNP and the war waging for independence. One of Scotland's biggest institutions and most popular clubs is synonymous with British Unionism and that won't do for the separatists. Shit on the Gers, force them out of the league, lie and get away with it and drag the Rangers name through the mud. A popular strong Rangers side and their fans displaying Unionist flags and banners is not a good advert for the pro independence mhedia and lying politicians.

Call me a cunt, it's a theory.

I've been of the same opinion for a while now.

Rangers once described as the "quintessential British club" are a target of the SNP and the war waging for independence. One of Scotland's biggest institutions and most popular clubs is synonymous with British Unionism and that won't do for the separatists. Shit on the Gers, force them out of the league, lie and get away with it and drag the Rangers name through the mud. A popular strong Rangers side and their fans displaying Unionist flags and banners is not a good advert for the pro independence mhedia and lying politicians.

Totally agree with this

Seems pretty close to my own thoughts also.

We are the biggest, most visible and outspoken pro unionists here. That does not fit with the man who would sell us to Brussels today. I do often wonder what the lands of equivalent scope are, which draws that moth to it's candle.

totally agree with this, look how the snp treated the ukip when they came up a couple of months ago, they tryed to keep them quite by getting a mob together which ended up harassing them into a pub.