***The Official Forfar vs Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the reason we are unable to field any trialists for this game? It's all over the place and gonna take us a good while to settle a team down its a bloody joke how we are not trying to fight this illegal embargo.

Yeah, we won't have a settled team until close to October I'd imagine. No idea why there aren't any trialists allowed in at least the first round of the League Cup. The logic with the Ramsdens is that in late July clubs might want to have a look at a couple players. That should probably apply to the League Cup as well.

Yeah, we won't have a settled team until close to October I'd imagine. No idea why there aren't any trialists allowed in at least the first round of the League Cup. The logic with the Ramsdens is that in late July clubs might want to have a look at a couple players. That should probably apply to the League Cup as well.

It's very frustrating having players that we can't play, like you say come October the team should be settled.

Looking forward to this game at Forfar should be good atmosphere and good win :)

For all the people who saying the original OPs lineup is "OK for me" "Good for me" - Did you not watch us play last season? I fully expect a couple of trialists utilized in this match. Don't expect the squad to settle until mid/end of Sept either. Until we find our best 11 and soldier on from there and rotate with competition of places and injuries.

For all the people who saying the original OPs lineup is "OK for me" "Good for me" - Did you not watch us play last season? I fully expect a couple of trialists utilized in this match. Don't expect the squad to settle until mid/end of Sept either. Until we find our best 11 and soldier on from there and rotate with competition of places and injuries.

Trialists cant play in this game.

What's the reason we are unable to field any trialists for this game? It's all over the place and gonna take us a good while to settle a team down its a bloody joke how we are not trying to fight this illegal embargo.

The trialists system has always been a lower league thing, including the Ramsdens since that's the lower league cup competition. League Cup is for everyone however and therefore no trialist system.

Not as if the rules have been changed.

Clark for little and I'd be happy with that

Can Clark play in this game, it's the league cup isn't it. It's becoming more and more confusing as the weeks go on.

I'd be looking for another comfortable win, say 3-0 and Black may get another one. I would like to see the strikers get on the score sheet as well.

I expect us to win but won't be a walkover predicting another close one

I expect a win yeah, and a good win as looking at last season's finishing places, although they managed 4th they lost the most goals in the div, 74, with the exception of Albion, 82, who went down.

Of course, it's not scientific, just bloody very encouraging. lol