Poll: Paul Murray, Yes or No?

boss

PM - aye or nay  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Paul Murray on the Rangers board?

• Yes, I want Paul Murray on the Rangers board
    • No, I don't want Paul Murray on the Rangers board

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the 21 people who've voted yes the ones that come over from FollowFollow, have post counts of about 20 and only pipe in when it's a Charles Green thread? with the exception of the couple of people who have admitted voting yes on here and gave their reasons.

The whole thing is about comfort for me...selfish without a doubt.

The previous issues took it out of me quite honestly tore me to the core. I always knew I was big Rangers fan (33 years with a season book and being taken since I was lifted over the turnstiles) I just didnt realise just how much I loved the club until it was very nearly taken from me. I would think that feeling was not unique and thousands of others felt the same.

This makes me want to look at every possible option, and if that means listening to what PM and whoever have to say then Im up for that.

I wont dismiss anything until I have the facts.

Mr Green and his investors have been fantastic and might continue to be but if other options are put on the table we need to look at them.

Anyway last post of the evening....see ya the morra (tu)

Whomever is using mini as a front must be a total fuck whit with certainly no business acumen. This will be an own goal for whomever this stalking horse is, but it will again leave our clubs' reputation in tatters.

I think that's a bit harsh on Jim McColl !!!

only positive to come from charlottefakes material is to confirm this clown for what he is, a no cash parasite ready to leech on to others cash. I'm not a fan of Green but he does appear to bring cohesion but Murray, just fuck off again

He has tried and failed. Pm is making a fool of himself. Harming our price on the stock market too. Call me old fashioned, but I dig people who prove themselves. Charles, Ally and the Rangers team didn't spend a hellish season in tbe 3rd division to face this. It's detrimental to us.

My initial reaction to this was absolutely not, but I took a second and thought about it, and can't really see why Paul Murray is held with such contempt. Similar to AJ and Dave King, we seem to hate them because they are associated with the turmoil that happened. That turmoil was entirely Whytes fault and these guys warned us about them.

Paul Murray may not be the die hard Rangers fan be paints himself out to be, but you can't deny he is a fan and does want what's best for the club. There aren't many characters you could say that about on the board at the moment, and that's not a dig at the board btw, just an observation.

I voted yes, I wouldn't be against his return. However I have been impressed with Mather so far and if it were a choice between the two it'd be Mather for me.

With fans like this, who needs enemies?!

I think that's a bit harsh on Jim McColl !!!

Know him through business and he IS a cunt. However, don't think it's him. If it is, then his timing is as bad as his front man. As for being a fan, is there a need for the cloak and dagger and the harm that it's doing. Sorry, no fan of our club.